The feeling won't let me sleep~

The boy stares at you for a bit, and then says "ahh, Yn-chan~ walk carefully ne~" You got a bit startled when he talked, you reply "oh you know me?!".

Oikawa chuckles and says "come on, You are in my class how would I not know you?". "oh, well most of the times there are people who don't notice me so i thought th-" you were cut off by Oikawa. " You thought I wouldn't notice you like other people? Don't worry I'm not like that ". "roger that sir!" you reply playfully. You both laughed, well this sweet moment was disturbed by the bell (shitty bell)...

  Yn POV

You were still thinking about that moment when the teacher called you saying " Yn,  The captain of the volleyball team is here. He needs to talk to you"

You were taken off guard by Oikawa's appearance in your class...

You stood up from your seat and then followed Oikawa to the volleyball gymnasium. You were confused why he bought you here. You asked him "uhm..Oikawa-san  why did you bring me here??"."ahh that well, You are Iwaizumi's younger sister right?" he replys ..

Oikawa POV

"Well, this might take time but don't worry I have permission" Oikawa says. "oh Ok then what do you want?" You reply back..

"Well you see Iwa-chan hurt his leg during practice, it's not much of an injury so you don't need to worry. The coach said that I should inform you as your parents are out of town." 

Yn-chan's face became a bit pale after hearing me say this. It looked like Yn-chan is lost in her thoughts. I shrug her out of her thoughts.

"ahh sorry sorry, btw can you tell me where he is right now." Yn replys

"ofc, come with me he is inside the gym resting" I say and take her inside. Iwaizumi sees her and gets mad at me because I told her about the injury.

" Aniki (big bro), You are sooo dumb huh! who told you to play recklessly tell me!!! huh!!" Yn was very mad like a godzilla, what the heck am I even saying about the girl I like...

I sit there and watch them bicker, ahh everytime I watch her, there's this feeling in my chest and the feeling won't let me sleep...

Third person POV

It was an adorable moment for Oikawa, seeing both the siblings bickering was a moment he could never have...

 Oikawa was remembering his sister, one and only, she was his world but the happy moments didn't last long ..

His sister was suffering through cancer, 2nd stage , there were chances for survival, but due to the financial conditions of the Oikawa family, the light was lost.

From that day, Oikawa set his goal to become a national volleyball player and provide his parents the best facility......     

sooooo, wish this was enough , hope you liked it, tomorrow another part would be released so stay tuned Reader-chan~ 

                                                                                        <3