Sneak peek/ Authors notes

A/N- Hey! This is a Halloween special that is going to be released throughout the day on the 31st of October. The story will contain mentions of bl00d, d3ath, kn1ves and Roger. Here is a sneak peak -(I have blurred out the names so I don't give anything away!) 

'  "*****! Are you okay?" she cried, her voice laced with panic. ***** blinked rapidly, trying to clear the fog that enveloped his vision. Everything around him was a swirl of colours and shapes, blurred and unfocused. The edges of the room seemed to melt away, and he struggled to make sense of the scene before him. *****'s worried face hovered above him, her features distorted like a painting smeared with water. He could hear her voice, but it sounded distant, muffled as if he were underwater. Panic surged within him as he tried to move, but the world continued to spin, leaving him disoriented and vulnerable on the floor. '

+

As ***** walked back to the room, her heart felt heavy with each step as if it was shattering into a million pieces. The sight of ***** lying limply on the stretcher was almost too much to bear. She fell to her knees beside him, the cool floor beneath her grounding her in the moment. With trembling fingers, she caressed his pale cheek, feeling the chill of his skin against her warmth. Tears streamed down her face as she whispered his name, desperate to connect with him one last time. The reality of his lifeless form shattered her, but she held onto the hope that he could still feel her love.