INTRODUCTION

Meet Rudransh Ahlawat, a 26-year-old 6'11 tall ,fair hot Handsome enigmatic Jat businessman, feared for his ruthless tactics and unyielding discipline. His piercing gaze and chiseled demeanor command respect, but beneath the surface, a storm brews. When he falls for a woman, his emotions unravel, transforming him into a passionate and obsessive lover. He becomes a force of nature, willing to cross any boundary and defy all conventions to claim his heart's desire.

With his sharp mind and hacking skills, he'll stop at nothing to possess every aspect of her life. His love knows no limits, and his fixation borders on madness. As a stalker, hacker, and obsessive psycho lover, Rudransh will challenge the very fabric of her existence, blurring the lines between love and possession.

   RUDRANSH   AHLAWAT  

THE OBSESSED STALKER ( Rudra )

Meet Vaidhi Kaur Gill, a stunning 23-year-old Punjabi kudi, whose breathtaking beauty leaves everyone spellbound. At 6'1", her porcelain skin radiates a warm glow, complemented by deep, mysterious eyes framed by sharp brows and cloud-soft cheeks. Her lips, a perfect blend of rose and plum, curve into a perpetual hint of mischief. Vaidhi's physique is a masterpiece: slender neck, toned waist, and curves that mesmerize.

But beyond her stunning appearance lies a whirlwind of chaotic energy. This CEO of multiple international companies, including four branded makeup and clothing lines, navigates the business world with fearless precision. Yet, in her own world, she's a free-spirited rebel, living life on her terms, with a heart that beats to the rhythm of Punjabi traditions and values.

"THE OBSESSION"

VAIDHI KAUR GILL

VAIDHI KAUR GILL

RU + DHI = RUDHI ✨

Rudransh Ahlawat's world flipped when he met Vaidhi Kaur Gill at his best friend's wedding

Rudransh Ahlawat's world flipped when he met Vaidhi Kaur Gill at his best friend's wedding. Entranced by her stunning beauty, he shamelessly flirted with her, but she remained indifferent. Undeterred, Rudransh's obsession grew, leading him to stalk and hack her devices to gaze at her every moment. Vaidhi, sensing a mysterious stalker, felt chilled to the bone. Unaware of Rudransh's true identity, she loathed the invasive presence. As Rudransh's fixation intensified, Vaidhi's unease escalated, setting the stage for a perilous dance between obsession and fear, blurring the lines between love and possession.

Let's go guys  and know about their story more
Come in

WARNING ; This Story Contains lots of murders and illegal Things like Stalking, hacking, possession, alcohol, abusive words , Rough Romance, forced Relationship BUT NO CHEATING , DOUBLE DATING.

Read this Book on your own Risk ⚠️