Lesson 39

Lesson 39:

Holly POV

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Dear Holly, Happy Birthday to you!" I heard as I woke up from my sleep. Standing there was my brother, my mum, and Elijah. They all wore pajamas and goofy grins as they held the small little birthday cupcake with the candle. I smiled at them and closed my eyes. It would be immature of me to make a wish so I just pretended for my mother's sake.

"Blow out the candle" My mom said with smile. I did as told and Todd was first to push my nose into the frosting. Every year he does this yet I always somehow forget.

"Original" I roll my eyes to which he places a kiss on my head.

"Happy Birthday you pain in the ass. You are 18 now. How does it feel?" He asks. The realization snaps in my brain. Wow, with everything going on, I totally forgot that my birthday was closer than I thought.

"It feels.....weird." I say. I don't feel any different but I am still only 34% awake.

"I can't believe my baby is 18...I'm getting so old." My mother says. Elijah places a hand on the small of her back to reassure her and I see my brother tense up. I know he so badly wants to say something but I know he wouldn't want to start a fight right now.

"Happy Birthday Holly, we all pitched in on gifts for you. This is the first one" Elijah says as he gives me a small box. I glance at the name brand and my eyes widened. Cartier is extremely expensive .I open the box and my eyes widen even more. Real diamond earrings with the matching necklace.

"I don't know what to say...I-thank you so much" I say as I pry the covers off of me and hug all three of them. I gave Elijah a pat on the back aswell because I know this was his doing.

"Thank you" I whisper to him. I know my mother always used to say how much she has been wanting to spoil her 'only daughter'.

"Your other gift will be here in the morning." Elijah tells me.

"But for now, this should hold you off" My mother says before opening the door. Louis walks in with flowers in his hand and a warm smile on his face. He kisses my cheek and for some reason I don't feel as happy as I should. Instead, I hear my mother's and Selena's words echo through my mind.

"I'll take it from here love" Louis smiles at my mother.

"Alright but this door must maintain open. No funny business." She says to which I blush. Her and Elijah walk out and my brother gives me a look.

"I'm only letting this happen because it's your birthday. Don't think I'm cool with this because I'm not." He says in a stern voice but breaks into a smile. Just as he walks out of the room he stops.

"Ah, what the hell, you're 18 now." He says and shuts the door leaving Louis and I alone. He wastes no time attaching his lips to mine and leaning me onto my pillow. His lips taste like candy and I ignore my thoughts and soak up as much of him as I can.

"Happy Birthday beautiful" He breathes into my mouth. I let out a moan as he kisses my collarbone and feel his wet tongue against my already heated skin. It takes a lot for me to deny him putting his hand on my heat, but as much as I liked it, I didn't want it.

"What's wrong princess?" His little nickname makes it hard to resist him but I have to . I decided to not have sex until we talk through what he said about me.

"I'm just not in the mood" I lie and sit up to grab my birthday cupcake.

"Well you're soaking panties suggest differently. Today is your special day, I wanted to give you a little birthday sex." He says looking me in the eye. I bite my lip and he smirks.