Walmart

//DESTINY'S P.O.V\\

"Gabi, get up we're going to go to the mall. I need a new pair of skinnies and a few more tops from hottopic."

"It's like 8am, you can wait a few more hours." She grumbles.

"Try 19:30. Now get up! "

"Ugh fine."
I grab a monster from the fridge and a banana from the counter and set it out for Gabi when she comes down stairs. I've already ate breakfast and had three monsters but I head to grab another for myself.
"Gabi, I'll be in the jeep. "
I run out the door before she can reply and jump in. I'm not sure what I'll get at hottopic yet but we'll see.

//3 hours later\\
I ended up getting 2 new pairs of jeans, 4 new shirts, and a pair of slip-on shoes. Gabi got a couple more shirts and some new combat boots.

"What time is it?" Gabi asked me.

"Like 23:45. Why? "

"I forgot to mention to you that we need to go grocery shopping. " She replies quietly.

I give her a frustrated sigh. "Alright let's go. It's better to shop at night anyway. "

She smiles to herself and we head back to the jeep. It's a short drive to our closest Walmart only about 5 minutes. When we get there, Gabi jumps out of the car and grabs a shopping cart and jumps in it.

"PUSH ME, DES!!"
"shhh!! There's houses around here. We might wake someone. " I laugh to myself softly. I'm basically her mother. We've been friends since i was twelve and have been ever since. I'm now 20 and she is 23. Although she's older than me, she's got the imagination and time-spend of a nine year old.

When we finally make it into Walmart, Gabi commands me to find the aisle that keeps the monster. I run with the cart and speed down the aisles jumping up on the cart once it's going fast enough. I put my feet down to slow the cart and make a sharp turn into the correct aisle. There stands two boys, one with incredibly large blue hair and the other with cute glasses. They turn to look at us because of how much noise we've been making and I realize they were Jason Viohni (veeoneeye) and Sam Pepper.

Gabi must have also then realized who they were and she squeaked a bit. I hurriedly out my hand over her mouth so she doesn't make a scene.

"Jason, Sam, how are you?" I give them a nervous smile and a wave with my hand that's not covering Gabis mouth. Jason laughs and Sam smiles.

"Fans are you?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. I've watched both of you since I can remember." I reply nervously

"Me too." Gabi manages to say with my hand over her mouth. I give her a stare and she nods her head and I let my hand go.

"What're your names?" Jason asks and gives me his cute little smirk.

"I'm Destiny."

"And I'm Gabi. "

"Beautiful." Jason replies. I raise my brow in confusion and he then realizes what he's said.

"Names I mean, beautiful names. I mean you're both beautiful- I didn't mean-"

"Ohhhhh okay." Sam puts his arm around Jason, quieting him. "You two want to hang with us? We're pretty bored and all of our friends bailed. " Sam interjects

I look at Gabi with wide eyes.

"Yeah, sure I don't see why not." She replies to Sam so calmly I don't know how she did it.
"Des, can I call you that? " Jason asks me. I nod my head and smile. He smirks at me and motions toward the cart.