Prologue

Tiffany "Tiff" Morgan was not one to shy away from adventure. As she perched on the edge of a sun-drenched cliff, the wind tousled her long, golden hair, catching the sunlight like a halo. Her phone was propped up against a rock, streaming live to her hundreds of followers. Tiff flashed her signature smile at the camera, her painted nails glinting in the light.

“Hey, my beautiful babes! It’s your girl Tiff! Today we’re taking things to a whole new level—literally! Are you ready to dive into some major fun? Here goes nothing!”

With a playful wink, she runs toward the edge, arms flailing in excitement, before leaping off the cliff with a joyful scream.

As she plunges into the water, the camera shakes, and suddenly, we hear a piercing scream that echoes through the air. The phone slips from its position, hitting the rocks and creaking as it falls.

It goes dark

---

Cut to: Hospital Room

Tiff blinked awake, her vision blurry and the harsh fluorescent lights above making her squint. The rhythmic beeping of monitors filled the room, and she felt a heavy weight in her chest. Panic surged through her as she took in her surroundings: sterile white walls, a heart monitor beeping steadily beside her, and IV bags hanging from the ceiling.

“Where am I?” she murmured, her voice barely a whisper.

Her heart raced as she remembered the fall. She pushed herself up, and the sudden motion made her head swim. That’s when she noticed a nurse sitting at a desk, typing away on a computer.

“Excuse me! Nurse! Over here!” she called out, her voice gaining strength.

The nurse looked up, startled, her dark hair pulled back in a tight bun. There was a moment of hesitation before she walked over, her expression shifting from concern to surprise.

“Tiffany! You’re awake! You gave us quite a scare,” the nurse said, her voice soft and reassuring.

“What happened? I—I remember diving… and then nothing.”

“Just a minor accident. You hit your head pretty hard, but you’re going to be okay.”

Tiff nodded, still trying to shake off the fog in her mind. The nurse turned to check her IV, and Tiff’s gaze followed her movements. That’s when she saw it.

Something was sticking out of the nurse’s back—a glint of metal, unmistakably a machete, buried deep in her flesh. Blood seeped around the handle, creating a stark contrast against the crisp white of her uniform.

Tiff’s heart stopped. She couldn’t look away, her mouth agape.

“Oh my God,” she gasped, unable to comprehend what she was seeing.

The doctor walked in at that moment, clipboard in hand, and paused, his brow furrowing at the sight of Tiff’s shock.

“Tiffany, are you experiencing hallucinations? It’s possible the fall caused a concussion.”

Tiff barely registered the doctor’s words as she turned to the nurse, desperate to warn her. “You need to—”

But the nurse was already walking away, oblivious to the danger she was in.

Tiff’s panic turned into disbelief, and she instinctively turned back to the camera she had forgotten was still on. She stared into the lens, her expression a mix of shock and a bizarre sense of humor.

“Oh… shit.”

The moment hung in the air, a blend of disbelief and dark comedy, as Tiff struggled to process the bizarre situation. The doctor’s voice faded into the background as she tried to grasp the surreal reality around her.

---

Transition to Discovery

As the doctor continued to speak, Tiff’s mind whirled. The pain in her head intensified, and she rubbed her temples, trying to make sense of the strange vision. Were the drugs they’d given her causing these hallucinations? Or had she truly just seen a nurse with a machete sticking out of her back?

“Tiffany?” The doctor’s voice broke through her thoughts. “You must have bumped your head harder than we thought. Let’s run some tests.”

“I’m fine,” Tiff said quickly, her voice firmer than she felt. “I just need to—”

But before she could finish, a flicker of movement caught her eye. A shadow passed near the window, and she turned to see a faint figure lingering just outside, half-hidden by the curtains.

A ghost?

Tiff’s heart raced again, this time with excitement mingled with fear. She remembered her earlier excitement about the cliff dive and now felt a bizarre sense of purpose. Could she actually see ghosts?

The figure at the window seemed to drift closer, and Tiff squinted. It was a young girl, maybe eight years old, with pigtails and a white dress, looking forlorn. Tiff's heart softened.

“Hey there,” Tiff whispered, a sudden urge to comfort the lost child. “What’s wrong?”

The girl’s lips moved, but no sound emerged. Tiff leaned forward, feeling the gravity of the situation settle over her. “You’re... dead, aren’t you?” she said slowly, trying to process the impossible reality.

The girl nodded, tears in her eyes.

Tiff glanced back at the doctor and nurse, who were now deep in conversation, completely oblivious to the spirit standing before her. A chill ran down her spine as realization hit her—she was not just seeing ghosts; she was supposed to help them.

But how?

---

Scene Transition

The screen faded to black as Tiff's mind raced with possibilities. The title card, Ghostly Glamour, appeared, setting the stage for her supernatural journey.

As the opening credits rolled, Tiff's thoughts turned to her new life. She wasn’t just a girl with a knack for selfies and trending dances anymore. She was a detective—an unusual one, but a detective nonetheless. She was going to help lost souls find peace, and maybe, just maybe, figure out the mystery of the machete-wielding nurse.

---

To Be Continued…

Tiff’s adventure was just beginning, and she was ready to embrace whatever came next, even if it meant navigating the strange, scary, and sometimes hilarious world of the supernatural.