Introduction: RoseQueens Doll Maker

RoseQueen Shop, one of the most beautiful and elegant shops in the town of Silerain Bowthes. If someone new were to visit and take a look at the shop for the first time, they would think of it as an antique shop but once inside, your more likely to think of it as some sort of museum instead. The shop was like a huge lobby where lots of glass cases with antique displays of royal phones, musical boxes, dolls, gems and more are located. The place used to have alot of visitors but that was until new buildings were constructed in each corner of the area which finally covered the shop itself, labelling the place as an outskirt with only a few customers coming by. Its owner was a fine younger lady named Coulette at the age of 20 years old who had earned the title of owning the shop from her parents. She felt so lonely after realizing how fewer the customers had become in the past months. This lead her to think of engaging herself with some activities like walking, sports or even vacations but these were very much imposible for her since no one would be able to watch the shop for her. She didnt have any relatives nor any acquiantances which she could entrust her shop to which this lead her to the cnclusion of finding a hobby instead thus giving birth to the title of "RoseQueen's Doll Maker".