Prolouge

Warning: This story is pure fiction, which means all of the characters are not real. Do not copy or repost my works, with or without asking for my permission, PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

-Yours truly, TCH HAIRBAND

________________________________

"Papa, can you read me a bed time story?" A young Seraphina asked her father who just finished tucking her to bed.

"Sure sweetheart, what would like me to read?" Her dad asked.

"Hmm, I want you to read that one." The young girl pointed at a storybook entitled Cinderella.

"You want me to read Cinderella for you?" Her father asked.

"Yes papa." The young girl answered.

"Okay, let's start now shall we?" Her father said, making the young girl nod as her father started reading the storybook.

"Once upon a time, in a far away land..."

Seraphina's father reads the book for her. The room was filled with giggles, gasps, and excited squeals.

"Then they live happily ever after." Seraphina's father said as his storytelling comes to an end.

"Yayyy!" the girl yelled in excitement.

"The story is finished na Finna, you should sleep na, or else the scary monsters under your bed will pull you under the bed." Her father warned her with a teasing tone.

"Nooo papa, I will sleep na po." Seraphina said, making her father let out a chuckle.

"I'm just kidding sweetheart there will be no monsters, because papa will scare them away." Her father said while flexing his muscles, making Serefinna giggle.

"But papa, I have a question." Seraphina said.

"Sure sweetheart, what is it?" Her father asked.

"Every fairytale always ends with the line happily ever after. Does it mean that I will also get my happy ever after when I find my true love? When I marry someone?" Seraphina asked, her tone and expression is filled with curiosity.

"Hmmm, I don't think I can provide an answer for that question sweetheart. But don't worry, I think you can find the answer out for yourself when you grow up." Her father answered, making Seraphina pout.

"Hmmmm reallyyyy???? Then I wish to grow up faster." Seraphina said, making his father chuckle.

"O sya, matulog kana. Baka mapompyang pako ng mommy mo." Her father joked making Seraphina giggle.

"Happily......ever......after......" The young Seraphina said as her eyes slowly closed, drifting back to her dreamland.

"Then they live happily ever after" An expected line whenever a fairytale book ends. Such line that our little selves had once yearned for. A simple, yet magical line that we once thought was possible. But as years went by, we learned that, that line is impossible to achieve, because there is no happily ever after, each day is a challenge for us. A fairytale ends with happily ever after, but in our reality, it only ends with death.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest declared as the groom kissed his bride.

I sighed as I watched my brother kiss his now wife. I found it pretty gross, but maybe it's because he's my brother, and it's weird to see him doing stuffs like that.

Buti pa sya, mapapakasalan ang taong mahal nya. What about me? I'm getting engaged to a stranger. I mean, I did got to choose if I would agree to get married or not.

Pero eto kaseng ate nyo, masyadong inugali ang pagiging Jolibee and pagiging people pleaser, umagree ang loka.

I am aware kung sino yung magiging soon to be husband ko, but I never met him in person. But my parents told me about his background, and they did showed me images of him. He is Alaric Maximilian Ashford

Not gonna lie, he's got the looks and all. But I did heard from my friends that he's known for being masungit and strict. Halata naman pero medyo nakakagulat din. What if abusive sya? What if cheater? What if ARGGG

Lol, ano ba itong pinasok ko?