Dad?

• Dedicated to Sareena Brooks

I woke up to my alarm going off on my iphone, the first thing i wake up to is my Rillikooma Iphone case. "Dad?! Im off to school!" I said after getting ready. I doubt he was home to hear me anyway. "Meet you at the Pizza Place around noon" i wrote a note on the fridge. ~Beep Beep Beep~ my phone going off.

"Hello? Alex speaking." I said hoping it was my dad. It was.

"Hey Bud! I cant make it to Family Dinner, Im sorry. In fact i wont make it for the next 3 months. Im going out of town, I love you." he said. his voice sounded scratchy as if he were crying. (My father cried alot.)

I sighed. "Dad, I love you too." I packed my school supplise. I thought about my Mom, I did that alot. She died when i was 7. At least thats what i was told. I also had a twin sister who was kiddnapped when we were born. My dad never talked about her though.

"Alex Get you ass out here!" said my best friends Tony and Kyle. Tony was a short blonde who always had her arm wrapped around Kyle, Even though Kyle and I were dating. (Before you get the wrong idea their siblings.) I walked out the front door. I had this weird feeling i was being watched. I was. i turned my head and saw a tall brown curly haired boy staring at me. I narrowed my eyes.

"Harry's coming with us....?" i paused. "Why?" Kyle looked shocked and stared at his sister. she smiled awkwardly and nodded, i felt my face turning red of anger. "WHY?!?" i shouted. I didnt like Harry, he has been my neighbor for 16 years and was always staring through my window. (Like when im changing....) So he gave me the creeps.

"Hey Alex!" Harry said. I didnt reply. Kyle put his arm around me and Whispired.

"Be nice." I stopped in place.

"Hello Harry. What great weather we are having." I said in an annoying tone. He didnt look to happy about it.

Kyle stopped. "Alex What the fuck, He's trying to be nice to you. I know he's a little weird but the poor kids inside all the time getting abused by his parents and when hes finnally away from that you treat him like shit!" Kyle has never yelled at anyone before so i knew i was in trouble. I sat there in scilence Trying to fight back tears. i was hurt, not to long ago i was inlove with Harry. but He spred a rummor about me and i was REALLY hurt. Then Kyle showed up with his sister and I was inlove once more.

We got to school and it was kinda different...Like no one was here. and the bell was about to go off. "Hello everyone!" said the principal in front of the school. "As you can see we only have a few kids cause alot of your fellow classmates have gotten sick. So today you have a free day. Meaning you do not have to be here. go on with your day, Thank you." He was a creepy old man (He slept with many students but hes rich so got away with it.) Everyone cheerd....Exept for me. I grapped Kyles arm to stop him. he was Puzzled.

"Kyle, My dads gone. He wont be back for a while... Party?" I looked upset. "Whats wrong?" He sighed.

"Im going to work tomorrow. I cant." I wanted to ask tony but she works and Kyles boss so....

"Ugh." I grabbed my phone and texted everyone i knew. then i got a text from this guy...

"Good, ill get to see your beautiful face." I didnt have him in my contacts so....who was he?