Biosis Healing Bone Grafting Material

Vadisis Bone Graft is composed of porcine collagen derived from small intestine submucosa (SlS) and hydroxyapatite.

1. SlS collagen material: used as a bioactive factor in scaffold materials to promote regeneration;

2. Hydroxyapatite (HA) scaffold: HA regular particles with a three-dimensional porous structure serve as the material skeleton, providing a three-dimensional growth space for cell attachment, growth, proliferation, and differentiation, and promoting bone tissue regeneration.

Indications of Dental Bone Graft Material

Bone grafting materials are used for repairing bone defects in maxillofacial and dental surgeries, including expanding/reconstructing the alveolar ridge, filling extraction sockets, preparing implant beds for dental implant surgery, filling bone defects, performing maxillary sinus lifting surgeries, and treating bone defects and guided bone regeneration (GBR) in periodontal treatments.

Advantages of Dental Bone Graft Material

The composite of acellular SIS biological collagen and hydroxyapatite not only provides bone guidance but also improves the biocompatibility of bone-filling materials.

SIS material contains bioactive factors, which can promote blood vessel regeneration and further promote bone repair after bone graft surgery.

Three-dimensional porous structure design promotes cell ingrowth; at the same time, the surface of hydroxyapatite particles has a porous structure, which helps the formation of new bone.

Excellent mechanical properties and good support effect.

Pore diameter exceeds 100um, better for cell growth.

Easy to mould and adheres well to the defect site.

Specification of Bone Grafting Material

As one of bone graft manufacturers, we will do our best to meet all the needs of customers.

If you want to know more types of SIS products, please visit our website.