Automated Test Equipment from Digilogic Systems

Automated Test Equipment (ATE) is a complex system, which performs the testing and evaluation of the performance of electronic equipment. Intended to increase the overall accuracy and speed of testing, ATE systems are widely incorporated in aerospace, defense communication, and manufacturing industries.

With combined technological sets of both the hardware and software, ATE can actually conduct intricate tests that would require little human interference thus minimizing the errors. ATE solutions range from small Bench top units to fully integrated rack systems; through providing a variable range of test capabilities, ATE can enhance efficiency in testing, faster product clearance, and guarantee full compliance to existing standards.

Digilogic Systems is a critical component in virtually all production and development phases in any industry as it significantly improve the accuracy, speed, and versatility of the testing procedures. At Digilogic Systems we know that each of our clients has specific testing requirements that can be met through our state-of-the-art fully customizable ATE systems available to fit any application. No matter what kind of needs you have for an automated test system, we will sit down with you, discuss, and then create, verify, and implement what you need.

It is very essential to choose the right software and hardware for any test system to ensure success. Our focus at is on selecting the most appropriate modular hardware to complement flexible, point-and-click software that makes the test system as effective as it can be. The ATE solutions we deliver are developed on Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) technology which proves to be affordable, readily available, and easily adaptable. This flexibility enables us to provide systems to suit

Different test requirements thus enabling our clients to have the best tools to use in testing situations.

Comprehensive ATE Development

We cover the complete range of requirements starting from designing, developing, fabricating, and documenting fully automated test equipment and also integration. Therefore, utilizing deep knowledge and significant experience within the automated testing field, we offer our clients the best systems in terms of their testing efficiency. From a simple benchtop test system which may occupy only a small table to a large test system which occupies a 19" rack, Digilogic Systems provides high-quality test solutions to its customers in all these applications.

Key features of our automated test systems include:

Reduced System Size: Energy-efficient designs that can be implemented without sacrificing space.

Automation of Manual Processes: Optimization and roboticization of many time-consuming, error-prone, manual testing procedures.

Rapid Test Development: As a result of quick test emulation and ease of running tests, users can complete the validation processes much quicker.

Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs): The ATE systems developed by us has a GUI interface which makes it preferable for operators and technicians.

Increased Flexibility: Some of the system attributes include: Our systems are designed such that upgrades to existing systems, as well as adding more functionalities and modifying the system to meet new needs are easy to implement.

Hard Ware Customization: We know that no two test systems are identical and that customization is the key to providing an effective ATE solution. Our systems include cables made from fabricated and assembled cables that meet those connectivity and performance needed in particular application.

Also, we develop and produce special and standard interconnection Printed Circuit boards (PCB) for interfacing, multiplexing, and signal switching. These specific components allow us to wrap the signal paths in an efficient way and to reduce unwanted interactions which would have affected the total precision and dependability of the test system.

Specialization in constructing Engineered Systems:

The automated testing integrated into our design solutions at Digilogic Systems can be perfectly matched to the user needs due to our, well-established design and experience. Our team is capable of designing a variety of systems, from mobile, lightweight systems best for specific applications to full-sized, rack systems capable of fulfilling complex testing needs.

This research provides valuable information on how to meet the needs of diversity applications.

The various ATE systems that we have are applied in the aerospace, defense, telecommunication, automobile, and electronics sectors. Over time, we have fashioned test solutions for the UUT that include high-performance ground/space-bound systems. Therefore, when seeking to develop a solution that will fit the broad market as well as additional specific testing demands, this breadth of experience can help to get the job done.

Conclusion:

Given the constant push for creating new technology, it is crucial to have efficient and accurate testing at the moment. ATE means automatic test equipment which is complete and mostly run by computer programs and Digilogic Systems is delighted to present this necessary facility to the present world demand. By incorporating COTS technology with a rich set of custom configurable features, we give you systems that are miniaturized, have faster throughput, and increase variability. As our company specializes in the design, fabrication, and integration of ATE Solutions, we ensure maximum efficiency with affordable prices and assist you in achieving your goal: to optimize your tests and maintain compliance with the industry's stringent standards.

Contact us today to discuss your Automated Test Equipment requirements

Phone:

Hyderabad: (+91) 40 4547 4601 / 02 / 03

Bangalore: (+91) 80 4975 6034

Email: info@digilogicsystems.com

Location

HEAD OFFICE

Hyderabad

#102, 1st Floor, DSL Abacus Tech Park Beside DSL Virtue Mall, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana-500 039, India

BRANCH OFFICE

Bengaluru

#216, 3rd floor, Zareen Heights, Varthur Road, Nagavarapalya, C. V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka — 560093.