Chapter 14 (Mild Language)

"Omg I am starving man; what about you Jonny?" asked Chels.
"Haha fuck yeah I am starving too Chels." answered Jon.
"Oh haha fuck yeah lol." Says Chels.
"Omg where is the fucking food when we need it; Oi! Oi! Haha." Says Jon laughing.
"OI! Yeah where is it??????????????????? Im going to kill the freaking Pizza delivery guy damn it." Says Chels.
"haha Chels you crack me up." Said Jon laughing.
"oh thanks Jon." Says Chels.
"that's alright Chels." replied Jon.
Just than the door bell rang and so Chels and Jon grabbed their wallets and ran for the front door at the same time and it wasn't the pizza delivery guy at all; it was an electrician dude.
"Um hi can we be at your service?" Asked Chels.
"Yes I got a call from a Mr Jon Bon Jovi in regards to a problem with the lights in one of the bedrooms the other day." Answered the electrician guy.
"Um excuse me I am Jon Bon Jovi and I did not call for you to come and fix any lights in one of the bedrooms because I know well done right I did not call an electrician to come out here." Replied Jon.
"yes you did." Says the electrician.
"Shit! Damn you Sambora I will kick your ass at the next band practice." Muttered Jon.
"Oh okay sorry for wasting your time." Says the electrician.
"That's fine." Says Jon.
After Jon and Chels shut the door they both went into the lounge room and then Chels burst out laughing at what had happened.
"Haha omg I found that being very funny as." Says Chels laughing her head off.
"Oh my lord I did too but still im going to get Richie back for this." Said Jon.
"Why don't you call him now about it?" asked Chels.
"Nah I will be right for now; I will deal with him next band practice." Answered Jon.
"Okay I am just suggesting that's all." Says Chels.
"I know lol." Says Jon.
"Lol." Says Chels.
"I am freezing cold damn it; I am going to put the heater on Chels." says Jon.
"Yeah I am a bit cold myself." Said Chels.