My caring senpai

"Ugh.." i sighed to myself, my cute and styled hair getting carresed by the morning air, as I looked at my grade.. There was another F.. Why am I so bad at chemistry ?! Is this because of my teacher always talking and me not being able to focus because she keeps changing topics?! Sigh.. "Whatever" I said to myself, swirling my hair around my finger , as I looked around the room to see if anyone else is looking sad, quickly as I put my head up, I saw Shikatani! The shy photographer boy from school.. I always hated his friends but he was pretty cool, I blushed. Thinking to myself 'is this destiny?' I giggled to myself, I'm not the only one with an F.. And the person that also has it is my crush! My face became redder, imagining myself holding his hand, but then I shook it off 'it's probably just a phase like my friend said' I whispered to myself, the smile on my face quickly turning into a depressing look, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder... It was him! He's so caring!
"Are you Okay Mafuyu?" He asked, his face filled with concern "Yes, I Am!" I responded back quickly.. I had to respond quickly or else I'd blush right into his face! That would be so embarrassing.. And he would probably run away from me like those Male leads in Bls! I sighed to myself, as I realized that the male leads actually came back when they missed the Main character, but before I let my fantasy take me further, I packed my bags.. I couldn't stay here any longer! My caring senpai is so cute!

I have to build up my courage first before telling him my feelings! . . .