Chapter thres

August P.O.V

I sigh loudly.

" fuck this shit I'm going out" I say to myself getting up off the hotel bed and picking up my phone.

I started to look through my contacts but then I noticed I didn't know anybody in New York , oh well i'll fuck the club up my damn self. I hopped in the shower for thirty minutes , washed my hair ; my shit is long and curly now all the hoes love that shit lol. I put my bottom grillz on I slid on a pair of Calvin Klein boxers , a pair of True Religion jeans , a Burberry shirt , Gucci socks and I slipped on my Air Jordan 11 Bred Low. After doing that I did some hygiene stuff and sprayed on my Burberry cologne. I looked myself over in the mirror I was lit no lie if I was a female i'd fuck with myself I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

When I pulled up valet took my Chrysler and I walked into the club , they were bumping 679 by Fetty Wap I walked over to V.I.P and sat down watching people walk by. Soon a fine ass darkskin with a fat ass approached me.

"Hey" she said looking me up and down smirking.

"Wassup ma" I said licking my bottom lip and looking at her ass. She sat beside me and we started making conversation , taking shot after shot after that she gave me her number and left. I was honestly fucked up and wasn't in the condition to drive I walked outside pulled out my phone and looked at the time; 3:50 I sighed knowing I could only call one person. I clicked on Dee's contact and let it ring.

"Hello?" she answered sleepily.

"Come pick me up from the club on 54th" I said more telling her then asking.

She smacked her lips.

" How about "Dee can you come pick me up because i'm drunk asl"" she said mocking my voice.

I sighed.

" Yo could you please just shut- be quiet and come get me" I said getting frustrated.

She hung up.

🕐 minutes later 🕐

I felt someone touch me apparently I had fell asleep , I looked up and I saw sweatpants I looked further up and saw Dee's face. I stood up , brushed pass her and walked to her car.

Dee's p.o.v

😳😳 This nigga really got me fucked up I come to pick his drunk ass up and he being rude asf hell mf no !

I walk to the car got in and just stared at him.

" Man can you come on?" he asked looking at me.

" No nigga ! I came all the way over here for your stubborn ass and you being rude asl we not going no fucking where until you apologize !" I said now yelling.

He just looked at me I'm surprised he hadn't fussed me out yet he really doesn't feel good.

"What hotel do you stay at ?" I asked him turning around in my seat.

"43rd" he said.

We drove in neutral silence until I got to his hotel. I parked my car and walked with him just to make sure he got in his room safely.

"Thanks for taking me to my room Dee I app-" and in the middle of his sentence he went running into his room. I ran after him when I heard him throwing up , I grabbed a towel and sat on the side of the side of the tub. I rubbed my hands through my hair this day is starting off stressful already I looked up , feeling August looking at me. I signaled for him to come here. He scooted over to me and I put his head in my lap wiping his face with the towel.