chaos.

after landing safely in south korea and completing all the remaining procedure taehyung took his phone out and quickly glanced at the notifications.

67 missed calls from dad
75 messages from dad
10 missed calls from mark

the reason being that the brunette didn't inform anyone before leaving to south korea, which he thought won't harm anything.

well his innocent decision was a dumb step.

he booked a cab to a nearby hotel wanting nothing but rest as the jetlag got the best of him.

the cab arrived and after settling the luggage in trunk the driver made his way to 'hotel gold heaven'.

but the cab came to halt, the brunette quickly tried to observe what was happening, he saw some cars were rounding them up without any space.

a buff man approached the cab and the driver swiftly pulled the glass window down to yell at them.

what happened next left the brunette absolutely traumatized, the tall and buff male shot the driver within a blink of eye.

taehyung tried to process what was happening though he was completely scared.

right then the car's door unlocked and with a strong grip taehyung was dragged out forcefully.

"what's happening here? hey please stop this, you've must've mistaken me for someone else" the brunette yelled in frustration.

he did not want to deal with any of this bullshit right after a 12 hours flight.

"shut up little guy" the man who dragged the scared male spat hitting the smaller in the head with a gun, hard enough to make him unconscious "now that's how i like it"

they took the unconscious male into a van, quickly getting into their cars, they made their way to destination the black mamba den, the second most powerful mafia of south korea.

______

on the other hand at jeon corp in the ceo's cabin room, jeon jungguk was signing the usual paperwork, when he heard his phone ringing.

on seeing the name of the caller he immediately swiped up

"hello"

"jungguk please save my son, he came to korea without knowing he is in danger"

"uncle, what are you saying? why did you even allow him to come here??"

"he didn't inform me jungguk, i don't have time to explain please please save him"

"ok ok don't worry i'll do it, just send me his number!"

with that being said he immediately informed the hacker of his gang to trace taehyung's location.

"boss, the location is national highway, they'll moving to the gangnam tunnel with in 15 minutes"

"send our men with the exact type of vehicle and when they're in the tunnel distract them, take the driver to another turn" the mafia ordered his tone stern.

"yes boss, we'll bring him safely don't worry" the other replied.

"you better, or you know the consequences"

________

the vehicles entered into the tunnel, the members of red tiger executed their plan and the men of black mamba saw the van taking a different turn.

they tried to chase the van but within a second they heard the tyres of their cars blasting.

the men cursed in frustration and tried to shoot the van's tyre but it was too late and the van disappeared.

"plan succesfull, guys get ready for a bounty"

_______

the brunette slowly opened his eyes the dizziness from the wound taking over him, his vision was blurry.

eventually his vision got cleared as he rubbed his eyes, he saw a tall and buff male sitting on a chair besides the bed.

"ugh where am i?" the smaller male said groggily, holding his head as it was hurting too much.

"oh you're awake, well hello there kim taehyung"

<3

a/n: well that's it for now.