chapter one

one day Jenny went out she had just moved to San Diego she didn't know anyone she had a black blue eyed dog that was a boxer. It was only 5:30 in the evening Jenny told her mom and dad she was heading to walk her dog Max. When she left 20 blocks down walking Max, she saw this beautiful dark brown long hair, not skinny or fat girl who was short. Right when she saw her it was love at first sight her beauty was like nothing she had seen before... She had known she was lesbian since she was little but it was unexplainable how she felt for this girl she only seen once and hasn't talked to this chick she doesn't even know her name...The girl she fallen for caught Jenny eyes in such a way she kept staring at this girl she fallen for already & the girl said "hello". Jenny panic but quickly reply to "umm hi im Jenny and I'm 15 years old" ... The girl smiled & giggle and said "I'm Brandy I'm 16 years old" they both paused then Brandy knead to Jenny's dog and petted the dogs head and said what's your dogs name? Brandy stared at Jenny's green eyes & waited for her answer for 10 quite minutes but still smiling. Jenny looked in Brandys brown eyes & gave a small smile "his name is Max"she answed.. "And umm i have to go sorry Brandy maybe i'll see u another time but nice to meet you"... "Nice to meet you too Jenny". Jenny quickly walked off heading home with Max.