Chapter 3

Three weeks later of not going outside and seeing Brandy it had came to Jenny's conclusion... i have to go see her i just want to be with her i think i'm in love with her she just seems so perfect... her long dark hair & her body weight is perfect she's not fat or skinny just perfect she thought. She thought some more her brown eyes make me melt. Ugh i must see her i got my hoody and quickly went downstairs. I opened the front door & started to head to Brandy's house i knocked on her door. She opened the door & we sat down on her front stairs of her house we talked for 4 good hours about are likes and dislikes... also are believes and well it lead on to jealousy surely enough she started to talk about boys. I thought to myself the girl i'm falling for i will never have a chance with... I shortly cut off everything she said and started to talk to myself in my head. When i herd Jenny what's wrong? I stared at her nothing i should go... Brandy said hold up now no you always wonna leave when i ask you something why? I looked down at the ground you just don't understand... well make me understand said Brandy looking puzzled. No i can't because if i do it just wouldn't be right... i'ma go now.