Anirudth is my bae

It goes like this...
When the moment, I listen to anirudth composed song and looking at him, I became his die heart fan. I loved all his albums. whenever I listen to them, I feel like that his songs were start to boost me up or cheer me up if I was upset. So I thought that all those song are made for me only. And after hearing to anirudth song I will go with too emotional as I cry and nothing goes into my mind aspect him. Hey anirudth y u enter my mind, because of u I gone mad with u and ur songs. Now u been developed and became a popular music director so I knew that all the girls like u or have a crush on u but u just know that my love for u is true more&more than the other girls. I don't care and I don't ever believe about all the gossips that been made up about u, I only believe in u from bottom of my heart. Anirudth, ur songs made me gone crazy all day, I remember ur lyrics by heart and always sing along with the song all those things makes an enjoyable moment for me and I find ur lyrics are remember quickly then the math formulas as they were gotten in deeply to me! Anirudth u are in my heart, mind,soul and they were mixed into my life. If I get bored I will watch all the shows u were in, see all the songs u sang and even ur speeches, whenever I see ur face entering on any screens, I will be the first person to see, and say all kinds of sweet things such as handsome, cute,darling,bae,hottie. I will always talk about anirudth with my friends but poor them they are got tortured by me hehhe so wat, people have many important things to do but I find u are my most precious and important person that I never failed to love u. And I wish to be his gf in life. Thx everyone for reading the whole storey patiently,I'm sure I will write more story's soon bye.