HEAD-CANNONS

Head cannons!:

They are all fluent in all languages due to Earth's tutoring

SUN

New name: Simon Apollo Helios

7'11 Is the principal, he likes to make sure no one is leaving the classes and school, there was lists of cases where kids went missing... but that's another story for another day!

-is optimistic about everything

-likes to spy on people

-will chase you down if you hurt one of his students

-he has short blond yellowish hair, he has bright white and yellow hint eyes, and has tan skin

-is from tropical lands

-always wears sunglasses 

Mercury:

New Name: Mason Mercury Hermes

4'11 A freshmen, ready to meet new people! He is a gullible but nice person, he is into Track and Field stuff but likes to hang out with other people. Is part of the nursing club.

-has short dirty light brown hair, tannish skin, 

-from Poland

Venus:

New Name: Aphrodite Vincent Venus

5'7 He likes sports and can play many sports, he plays a the sport teams, and is part of the Track team( just because he isn't as fast as Mercury doesn't mean he isn't fast) He plays volleyball, football and lots of things, is in the theater department , helps Saturn with costumes, Is a Intersex, and Trans not many people know it, He is a freshmen, and sometimes helps out in the art and crafts department club made and lead by Uriel and Noel, (forced because he needs to do volunteer work, because his behavior in class is making him fail) is in voluntary club sports and cooking club, he goes by his Middle name, he hates his first and last name, no one knows his real name. Helps out in all departments ( not in nursing team) just helps because he would cause more damage than helping. 

-LONG HAIR to ankles because he lost all his scissors in a incident, puts it in a long braid

-hot headed

-blondish,(his atmosphere) bangs , with red hair, and scars on his arms and legs(tiny ones) due to sports, gets ok grades just failing 😛.

-gets in trouble a lot

- from Asian and Middle East ethnic 

-can cook lots of dishes just don't make him angry and he will make a whole meal (which is impossible)

-known as the Cupid at school for his looks and his ability to make anyone fall in love with anyone with his trick of course!

Earth

New Name: Elijah Gaea Terra

5'8 Is interested in Chemistry, joined the Stem club, is rich and loves attention, likes to talk a lot, he loves when people come to him for help, He loves to go shopping and help others with stuff, Joined the Tech club department with Mars, and has a little brother Luna, Earth is a nice but sometimes he has red flags- 

-has dark brown hair with tints of light blond of the sides, has green eyes with a bit of blue in each,

-has a specifically designed jacket and designer clothes everywhere would even give some away, would help people with financial problems! 

-has a whole bunch of friends popular one!

-from Iceland and lived in Canada

Mars 

New Name: Micheal Mars Ares

5'5 He's a freshmen, the peace maker, learns a lot of martial arts, teaches some to Vincent (because he threatened him) and others, he likes to listen to people YAP YAP YAP, and is a great listener, hates when people make fun of his friends, and he's on good terms with everyone except Vincent (NO ONE IS, though Vincent nicer to Micheal and Elijah) part of the Robotics team and part of the volunteer team because he needs to learn how to help his little brothers Daniel/Deimos and Phil/Phobos.

-light reddish brown hair, with green eyes 

- a silly guy who likes to be silly!

-from a Hispanic and Irish background 

-friends with everyone!