First day of School!

It was the first day of school, Everyone was exited, well except for Uriel, he didn't know what to wear! His cousin was waiting at the door for him, he came to his house early.

"Uriel! Can we go to the local deli to buy some food?" He was jumping around, he is so silly I don't know how he isn't worried! He is wearing a t shirt with cargo pants. He looks so comfortable? Should I wear something like that too?

"Wait I'm almost done! Wait at the front door for me!" I hurriedly pulled up my pants and rushed to get a piece of toast in my mouth. By the time I arrived at the front step, I was done chewing.

"Cmon we're going to be late!" Noel looked at me weirdly.

"Ok! Cousin!" He skipped to the sidewalk with his backpack jumping around like a water balloon. It was our first year as Sophomores last year we were freshmen's I just turned 17! I'm going to Be a Junior soon! I'm exited to meet Sage and Julien again! They were so helpful last year. I hurried down to Neptune as we walked to school together. 

Vincent POV: 

"OMFG just HURRY UP!" I was waiting at Micheal's house and Elijah is so slow. They are still eating! We are going to be late, and this is our first day at a new school! I remember the giants from middle school, they are in this school! I needdddd help with my studies, I know I hate them but I need tutoring! Maybe Jupiter will help me? Micheal comes out "We're done!"

I stood there unamused, "well I got some snacks on the way." The truth is that, I like to hang out with Micheal and Elijah , they are the closest people I have to friends, thought I am the odd one out... 

Elijah and Micheal are like a duo, what am I?

I snapped out of the thought! I don't need anyone ! I'm good the way I am!

They grabbed some snacks and we walked down to the sidewalk, New Year! New Me!