The unexpected

It was a dark night, a criminal gang was lurking, it was cold and it was 12:00 pm, yes, 12:00 pm..... Anyone who went out at that time was criminal fodder, criminals killed without mercy, the police did nothing because they couldn't do anything, the U.P.A.C (protection unit against Anomalies and criminals) that had been protecting civilians so much, was now missing, all because of that stupid crisis, made by that stupid criminal of flesh and metal . There was no salvation, but as I said, _No_ _there_ since salvation would come but late..... on a dark night the criminals were lurking, thinking that they were still the kings of the streets, not knowing that some dark beings would put them in danger. their place, but unfortunately those beings would also attack innocent people, there would be no criminal threat but now there was a worse one, beings with a completely black and deformed appearance attacked us, they wanted us dead...... People committed suicide after seeing that nothing had improved, on the contrary, it had gotten worse, a town that was already dangerous ended up becoming a place worse than hell, it seemed to be the end, but...... a humanoid-looking being appeared, it had scaly skin and full of blood, he had wolf hair on his hands and he had claws of this same animal, this is why people called him "wolfclaws", wolfclaws were about 3 meters long It covered its mouth with a black scarf and wore yellow glasses, possibly to cover its hideous face. It had blonde hair similar to that of a human, but that thing was not a human. It was wearing a black jacket on the outside and a white shirt on the inside. He wore torn pants, like those worn by young people, he wore high black boots, the strange thing about all those clothes was that they did not seem to be made of the materials that are commonly used, but rather they seemed to be made of another very strange material. , he seemed to be a violent monster, but he never killed anyone, even if he was in front of him, but his mere presence made people more afraid and hopeless, the suicides did not stop, the criminals seemed to resurface and those horrendous black monsters did not stop of stalking, to the point where people were not calm, since they knew that sooner or later those things would find them but wolfclaws, who seemed to be a being that would only harm, in reality, would only put those terrorists in their place, criminals and monster, both suffered from the clutches of wolfclaws, but the thing would not end there, the criminals had installed a bomb in a building where there were many people, unfortunately the bomb exploded and that building was devastated, although, even though it was devastated There were some people alive but they felt hopeless, but their surprise was great, seeing that wolfclaws took them out and saved them from that building, it was strange to see a horrible-looking Monster do that......

Here is an image of the monster heroe "Wolfclaws"