Prologue

Kaito Gyouko's diary

24th of October 2024:

Who would've thought the exam was so hard? Yeah, that Greek and Roman mythology one. Got a classmate who was like top-class every time, but this time he said he failed, basically meaning I've probably gotten around 20% grade less than him.

What an eventful day...

Again, on my way back home, my best friend continued playing his mobile game called Azur Lane. I mean, the majority of the game is cringe, but the rest that isn't is just plain boring. How do I know that? Probably because I saw him play too much.

Anyways, right now I am passing the road and I'm only writing this because I forgot all the eventful things I did toda-

    /

(

  |

     \

* * *

"Hey wait!"

As Kaito crossed the middle of the road a tanker truck burned its brakes as it dead-flanked him across the entire avenue.

"Holy shit! Dude! It was a red light! Are you okay, dud..."

The world darkened to the purest of black, and the sounds faded to inaudible noise. The feeling was leaving Kaito, as his body fell limp.

* * *

"Welcome to the gates of Heaven" said a sign made uniquely of light.

"D-did I just die? It's just like that? Man, I didn't even enjoy life yet..."

However, as he stepped near the gate, it closed with a massive thud.

The surroudings turned to dark red and then pure black again. Kaito found himself lying on a very hard surface.

"Wha- huh? Wasn't I dead? And what's with my voice?"

The sea breeze blew a sheet of paper on his face.

"Sorry I wasn't able to meet you, for some reason Author-san didn't want me to appear, but he promised I will in the manga. But here, all the advice I can give you is that it will be a very different life than the one you had earlier, but now- Hey wait, author-san! Don't you dare limit my number of words! S-stop!!

- - -

- The goddess of women and beauty, Venus"

"Heh, what useful advice."

He felt something linging on the back of his head.

"Wha- when the hell did I have long hair?! I can't even see if I'm blonde or gray... ish."

No doubt, Ex-Kaito is now a girl.

"Where the hell am I?"

Great question, you are in the middle of the Atlantic, sitting dead there doing absolutely nothing, or maybe should I add that you are on a warship, just to make your situation less miserable?

"Looks more like a flat platform to me."

Ex-Kaito walked around the platform, he saw the island, the drag strips...

"I guess I'm on a carrier. No but seriously having a girl's body is a totally different experience. Not gonna lie, it's actually pretty confortable."

A radar ping sound echoed in his mind, before multiple others sounded his head.