ep 1 ( part 1 )

Mira's outfit

In hollow gt championship's changing room Mira and babe were half naked Mira was pleasuring babe and babe was enjoying it 

Mira was pleasuring babe and babe was enjoying it  .

Mira was kissing his neck and babe was moaning because of extreme pleasure

Babe - your smell , touch and test is amazing .

Mira - aww you like it .( saying this she started kissing him on lips and roaming her hands on his body .

Suddenly babe pinned her on locker
And said

Babe - don't baby me ok I'm the alpha here .

Mira - but you don't look like one . ( with teasing smirk )

Babe - oh really , I will show it to you.

And suddenly he removed her bra and started kneading her breast while kissing her neck he started grinding himself on her. Earning loud moans from her.

Mira - aah babe don't tease me.

Babe - I don't look like a alpha to you no.

Mira - aah babe pls .

Babe - did you get who is the alpha here.

Mira - yes.

Babe - but you had already spoiled my mood .

Babe turn towards other direction but Mira came in front of him while holding her ear's and making cute pout .

Mira - OK sorry baba , I'm really sorry.

Mira - sorry babe , sorry pls will babe not forgive his girl for this pls .

Mira said this while acting all cute .

Babe try to control his smile but failed in it and laughed seeing her like that.
He started dressing her up after that he gave her a smile and kissed her forehead twice.

Outside on racing track :

  Racing was about to start . match's
Important information has been announced.

Alan was telling dean about babe and Mira's relation .

Alan : So you don't know , How he makes concentrating . do you know that babe is a special alpha , along 100,000 people will meet at least one.
All senses of his are extra developed sight , taste and touch
Hearing or even smelling so he has to blow off steam relieve it before coming in race. His advantage makes him superior to others.

Alan sees that babe is coming in track with Mira so he goes to him. He wishes him good luck.
dean forwards 2 helmets to babe,  one was with cat ears which babe make wear to his girl before giving helmet a pat he takes her towards his car make her sit in it.

After that match starts and babe was on number one position and he wins the race . everyone starts to celebrate his victory , in between it he notice that winner is continuously looking at his girl who was doing her little victory dance with north and sonic he goes towards her and pull her by her nape and kisses her hard first Mira was confused by his actions but after a movement she wraps her arms around his neck and starts to respond to his kiss .

Wait for the next part ;