s e n i o r h i g h

s e n i o r  h i g h  s e r i e s

STEM HEARTS: A Journey Through Science and Love  (series #1)

COOKERY LOVE: Baking Sweet Memories Together (series #2)

BEAUTY AND STEM: Love Artistic Touch (series #3)

~~~

CHARACTERS

Aurelian Jimenez

Pronunciation: [Au-rel-yen Hi-meh-nez]
Aurelian is a highly competitive STEM student known for his sharp intellect and dedication. He thrives in challenging environments and is determined to excel academically.

Parents:

Father: Rafael Jimenez – A physics professor at a local university. He is a strict and methodical man who believes in discipline and hard work, shaping Aurelian’s competitive nature.

Mother: Elena Jimenez – A software engineer who works from home. She is more relaxed and supportive, often encouraging Aurelian to balance his academic achievements with his personal happiness.

Best Friend (Girl):

Gabriella Villanueva – A fellow STEM student and Aurelian's closest confidante. She's brilliant in mathematics and helps keep Aurelian grounded with her practical advice and humor.

---

Cyrene D'Argento

Pronunciation: [Sai-reen Da-jen-toh]
Cyrene, the muse of the BNC strand, is admired for her beauty but underestimated because of it. Despite the comments that "her only contribution is her looks," Cyrene proves her worth with her intelligence, strong personality, and competitive edge.

Parents:

Father: Lorenzo D'Argento – An artist and painter who runs a successful gallery. His creative spirit and artistic success have inspired Cyrene's confidence and appreciation for beauty.

Mother: Amelia D'Argento – A fashion designer known for her elegance and sophistication. She instilled in Cyrene a strong sense of style and grace but also a deep understanding of hard work and ambition.

Older Brother (1 year older):

Leandro D'Argento – A college student majoring in business. Leandro is protective of Cyrene and constantly pushes her to ignore the negativity she faces for being in the BNC strand.

Friends (Classmates):

Veronica Trinidad – A classmate of Cyrene, who is friendly and supportive. She admires Cyrene's strength and is always there to uplift her.

Clara Soriano – Another classmate, competitive but respectful. She and Cyrene challenge each other to do better, making their friendship both motivating and empowering.

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The story’s depiction of academic life and student relationships is fictional and does not reflect any specific individuals or institutions.

Content Warning:

This story contains the following themes that may not be suitable for all audiences:

Social pressures related to academic performance and beauty standards.

Mild language in character dialogues.

Romantic relationships and emotional tension between teenagers.

Mental health themes, such as dealing with peer pressure, self-worth, and academic stress.

Reader discretion is advised.

yshanggabi:)