chapter 1

Saphire's p.o.v.

My name's Saphire and I'm 20 years old.It's the year 2015 now.It's been so long.Niall's in a band called One Direction.He's my best friend and we talk once in a while.He's very busy these days.

(A/N let's not involve the issue of Louis being a 'dad' although I honestly think that it's just a rumor.Let's also not involve the issue about Zayn leaving the band and Zayn calling NB a 'fat joke' Even though I laughed hard af)

The band is going well.Louis and El are still together (A/N I fucking miss tehm together)

Zerrie is engaged.We've been sending each other some notes and we sometimes text each other.When we were kids we promissed each other that we'd start with a note then text each other until you want to have a last note.A lasto note,for us, signifies that you want to forget the memories.You want to clear your head.You want to runaway alone.

In short some real shit happened.

When Niall Got In I sent him the 'First letter' wich signifies that we need to text each other until one of us gives up on everytging that we've been through.It's been 4 years now since the band has been formed.Almost Five years actually.Let me tell you something.I Fucking Love Niall James Galagher Horan and I Fucking Miss Him.But it's so impossible that he'd feel the same way.

(Author's note :)

hey! so that's chapter 1.Hope you liked it.And please vote,comment, and share this story to others.This is my 3rd fanfic. the others is in my other account.

NiallHoranand17

check my stories there too.
My 'Arranged Marriage n.h.' story currently has 10.1k reads today.

I'm gonna publish this first chapter today at July 16,2015.

The issues now is Louis becoming a 'dad' wich I believe is a rumor.And Zayn calling naughty boy a 'fat joke' I laughed so hard at that tho.anyways hope you guys enjoy this and sorry for the short chapter and long shitty author's note :) that is all! goodnight see you all in the morning.