Chapter 3

A/N HEY! for the next few chapters.It's going to be boring as fuck.Because They haven't seen each other.Yet.But I think that you should read it even though it's boring so you'll pretty much understand the story.Thanks guys and hope you enjoy.:)

Saphire's p.o.v.
I sigh.I never get to have a long conversation with Niall.It's either He's busy or he's tired.There's no inbetween.But the goodnews is I'm moving to sandiago.And I would get to see Niall.

but only for a night.Yes I'm going to their concert.I already have a backstage pass.Two days left and I'd get to see him.I better make the best of it because I won't get to see him again.it's not like I can move from country to country just to follow him.I'm gonna run out of money.I eventually got tired of walking around so I decided to go home.

I unlock my front door then When I got inside I locked it again.You know,for safety.You never know maybe there's a burglar or a rapist.

I decided to pack because my flight is tomorrow at 7 in the morning.If you're wondering how I got the ticket,well, I have a friend who lives in sandiago who knows about Me being Niall's best friend.

and he bought me a ticket and a backstage pass.He also knows that I like Niall.His name is Kurt.I met him at highschool.Did I mention that it's already summer? it actually just started.when I go back to school I'm in 4th year college.I'm taking Journalism.But I probably won't have a job after that.Meh.Anyways back to the topic.

Kurt let me live with him and his girlfriend,wich is also my friend and her name is Andrea.Yzabel,my other friend is there too.We will be sharing rooms.Yzabel and me in one room.Andrea and Kurt in another.

I think Yzabel is coming to the concert too.She loves Harry so much like jeez If she ever hears the name 'Harry' She'll freak out and fangirl.No matter where she is.

After I finished packing I looked at the clock and it read '9:07'.I'm tired so I decided to sleep.I placed my bags on the corner of my room.I'm gonna miss this house.But this is for the better.When my mum,dad and me moved here after Niall got in they were asked to go on a business trip but the bus that they all took flipped.All I know is my Dad is dead and My Mum is with my grandpa.I think she had a trauma after that.A trauma for buses.I understand that my mum is shit scared back in Ireland.But Wouldn't she think about her only daughter?.

Wouldn't she worry about me?.Now you know the reasom why I'll move.Just to start new.

I eventually got tired so I let sleep take over me.

(A/N VOTE AND COMMENT PEOPLE! :) AND PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY TO OTHERS.THANKS TO ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW :)

-KC)