The Beginning of the Mission to Venus. 2032

In the vast expanses of the Solar System, humanity has taken yet another bold step. Mars, once an untouchable red dot in the sky, is now the site of the rapid construction of its first permanent colony. A shining symbol of human ambition and ingenuity, the Martian base is slowly taking shape under the watchful eye of Elon Musk.

Thanks to the rapid advancement of artificial intelligence, the burden of labor has significantly lightened. Robots and AI systems now take over the majority of routine tasks, making the traditional long hours of human work seem like a relic of the past. Karl Marx's dream of a six-hour workday has come true, becoming the norm in most sectors. Debates about reducing it to four hours are raging on the streets and on TV screens. But as technology continues to advance, the very concept of "work" is becoming a thing of the past. The need for human labor, once the foundation of progress, is diminishing.

But this is far from the end of the human destiny. New professions have begun to emerge that appeal to a completely different type of personality. Adventurers, dreamers, and enthusiasts are coming to the fore. I am one of them! I want to be a colonizer of the vast expanses of lonely space.

This is a very promising role for people without serious bank accounts. However, there is also a place for enthusiasts with money, there are plenty of them.

The Solar System is vast, and the future of humanity among the stars has never looked so bright.

My name is Ozzy. I'm a 33-years-old engineer from Seattle. After graduating from university, I ended up with a job in a typical office, filled with equally dull people. You know the type – ordinary folks living ordinary lives, downing cups of coffee as if it's a survival mechanism, endlessly busy with their routine tasks. They always seem so occupied, rushing around as if every second of their day is critical. But in reality, we're just rushing to get through the day. And so it goes, day after day, every single time.

That gives me a headache. No, I have to do something more.

Neil Armstrong – that's a man! But me? What do I even have to do with aviation or space exploration? Nothing, really, but these days, that doesn't matter. A couple of PlayStation games, watching Interstellar, and a good smile! Just kidding, of course :)

But the path to a career in the aerospace industry isn't the same as it used to be. It's no longer reserved only for the chosen few who've been specializing in it for years. I've got some advantages, but more than anything, I have a burning desire to fly to Venus! So my strengths will just be a nice bonus for them ;)

Ozzy hurriedly walks along the sidewalk, holding a folder of documents. "Here's my medical exam application, almost done," he thinks.

It's evening, and though tired and disheveled, he leaves the medical facility with a joyful smile on his face – "I passed!" Now it's time for the casting, or as they call it, the interview.

""In the interview room:""

'Why did you decide to fly to another planet?'

'Because I'm tired of living!' he jokes, then adds, 'Kidding, I want to live a vibrant life, to play a significant role in the advancement of humanity.'

'We don't take people with jokes like that.'

'Why Venus, though? Everyone wants to go to Mars, or at least the Moon. Aren't you intimidated by the mission's difficulty?'

'I want to be one of the first colonists. I'm tired of easy tasks.'

'You've been assigned to the second ship.'

'let's call it as the zero ship.'

'Your scores are excellent across all our tests, too good for an office worker.'

'You don't know office workers well enough.'

'Prepare for takeoff,your launch is in six months.'