DISCRIPTION!

Welcome to Voltron, Legendary defenders read! I wanna make the fans happy (as well as myself) because of how VLD ended I noticed many fans were unhappy. Watching it myself made me realize how much better they could have published the story to the viewers! I wanna be a writer in the future and no better place to start!

With this book including (TW applied at top of each page incase anyone is worried)
- KLANCE
- More villains
- Angst (Violent, Sentimental, family and friends relationships)
- And hopefully allowing others to escape reality and join our friends in space!

This won't have a y/n POV but a viewers sense Im not telling your story Im telling theirs in a more detailed and fan-wanted way. I as a person have commitment issues and tend to drift but your support will give me the motivation to continue!

I hope you enjoy! I'm planning on posting my first page on Nov 1st 2024 at 5pm central time. The first page may include how each one got their lions, which I'm going to try and make as similar to the show as possible, but after that I will be tweaking their journeys in detail and allowing the viewers to see what the characters feel and are going through, seeing the story from start to finish not just flashes of news from characters like the show gave.

PLEASE BE AWARE
I do NOT own VLD (Voltron legendary defenders) in ANYWAY I'm a fan who likes to write and has a strong head on opinions who also can't find a book I personally enjoy so I'm making one, these characters ARE NOT mind and unless i say it's my art the art isn't mine either and will be credited at the bottom of the book. Thank you<3

If you have ANY suggestions please inform me and I will do what I can to listen but hate and non-constructive criticism will not be tolerated and you will be banned. If I'm unsure if it's hate or trying to help criticism then I will leave it until I'm sure what it is.

This will be a slower more detailed story of the show through how I see it with how I wish it would've gone. No episode will be left but with the show leaving on Dec 7th my memory will fail me. I may take longer if that happens (I will post a date if it's later)

Words: 427
Date: Oct/24/2024
Writer: Sparky
Date for next page: Nov/1/2024