Part 1

*flashback*
"Nova bring your behind in here NOWW!" Nova mom Janae yelled.

"Yes ma'am" nova answered her mom.

"Why isn't my kitchen clean you know I got an appointment coming" ? her mom asked waiting for an answer.

"Momma i-i she started tearing up", nova knew she cleaned the kitchen she wasn't sure why but then thought to herself her twin brothers.

"Momma maybe it was raun and vaun" I told them once they were done with their dishes to wash them.

"Momma you know I wouldn't leave the kitchen like this I'm sure it was them" nova was getting scared because of the expression her mom face.

"Nova let me ask you something?"

"You were babysitting the correct"? Still adding on to the question.

"Cause I was sure you were the one home with them so if the made a dish in didn't get it clean why the freak isn't it clean?" Hmm

"Nova just stood their not know how to respond "

"I'm sorry momma but I don't kn-"

"Her mom started punching her before she could finish responding"

"Her mom hit her a total of five times nova fell to the ground trynna catch her breath"

"Now you got about 10 minutes to get it clean in if it Anit clean imma embarrass you in front of him so I suggest you hurry up"

"In hurry up I didn't even even hit you that hard" her mom stated walking to her room

"Nova got up in pain, while crying" she walked to the kitchen and hurriedly cleaned the mess her twins made."

"Once nova was done she went to the room she shared with her twin brothers."

"Nova was only ten at the time which left her brother to be eight." This has happened so many times nova couldn't even be mad at them.

She just sat there quietly crying not wanting to wake her brothers, just wishing that maybe she wouldn't have to go through this anymore.

*Flashback over*

"5 years has passed in nova still faces similar things but now it's worse now that she's older"

"Nova came home from another draining day at school just to come home to something worse"

"Nova went to go clean the whole house and then she proceeded to go do some homework"

"After about 3 hours of her doing homework she decided to take a shower"

"She went to her room found some clothes and then turned on the water for it to get warm".

"She felt the water before stepping in and then she washed, exfoliated, washed her face and then got out."

"Once she got out she dried up and moisturized and then she left out the bathroom to the kitchen".

"Nova mom was barely home but when she was she gave her hell"

"Nova throughout the years figured out her mom pattern in today one of her return days"

"So nova cooked in cleaned after herself"

"Fixed her brothers plate, they ate at the table as a family , talking about each other days in school."

"Since nova mom was never home she had to be a mom to her brothers, but she didn't complain because, without them she wasn't sure she would have something to live for."