2

Mei laughed as she twirled her dress, her skirt puffing up with her every turn. Her flat heels tapped on the floor, her hands raised in the air while she danced away.

Yuzu watched her from a distance dressed in plain suit, gazing lovingly at her love. 'Cute.' The only word that came to her mind. Yuzu noticed Harumi giggle as Matsuri buried her face in Harumi's boobs. "Idiots." Yuzu chuckled.

Suddenly a pair of hands brought her face to look down slightly, there she was, Mei smiling up at her with all her beauty. No one would have thought that the cold, mysterious school council president could look so lively with a smile so bright it could melt even the sun. "What?" Mei looked up at her before wrapping her arms around Yuzu's shoulders, "I'm just tired from dancing. God who knew it was so difficult to tap dance! Plus I beat you in the first round! Hahaha!"

Yuzu smiled lowering herself a little as she wrapped her arm around Mei's legs and back, picking her up in a princess hold. Then shifting her a little, she held Mei in one arm while holding her shoes in her other hand, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Aight, aight....no need to rub it in Mei. I'm a terrible dancer."

Mei yawned a little as she snuggled her face against Yuzu's shoulder. "Sleepy princess?", Mei nodded. "Go ahead, we'll be here for a while since Matsuri and Harumi are still dancing." She pointed to the drunk couple on the dance dancing like mad. Mei giggled. Yuzu bit her lip. God she couldn't handle this much cuteness, she felt that her heart would burst with the high blood pressure.

Yuzu walked over to a bench sitting down carefully so as to not disturb the woman in her arms as she placed the shoes aside, keeping Mei in her lap, while running her fingers softly through her hair.

****************************************************

Harumi and Matsuri giggled as they clicked the pictures of the cuddly couple sleeping on the bench. While Mei's father and Yuzu's mother looked at them in awe.

They weren't going to let the couple forget this ever.

============================================================

Author's note: Hope y'all like this one-shot! Please follow me too!

Thank you and good night/afternoon/night!!!!!!

Words:372