Chapter 3.

"So where do you wanna go?" She asks me.

"Let's go to the bookstore. I need to buy some school stuffs." I tell her.

"I really hate school! Ugh" She complains and I laughed at her.
We walked into the bookstore and I get what I need. She ended up gettting some stuff for herself too and I take her to the books. I really love reading and I haven't read anything for a while now. So I looked around hoping to get a good book. I ended up buying some mysterious genre novel.

We paid for our things and walked around again. I hear my stomach growl and I guess she heard it too.

"So where do you want to eat?" She asks while still laughing at me

"Anywhere!!" I groan and she takes me to McDonald's. How sweet.

"What do you want?" She asks me as we look for a vacant table.

"Anything!! pancakes and coffee!! Whatever" I told her and she nods and walks onto the line.

I wait for her and check my phone. No texts from my mum. Maybe she is really busy or in a middle of a meeting.

She walks onto the table holding our food and put it on the table and I indulge. I'm so hungry! We talked about the upcoming semester and some random things while eating. We finish our food and we walked onto a clothing store again. Well she. She bought some new dress and tops. A lot of them. I bought some for myself too. Some new pairs of jeans and tops. We spent the rest of the day walking around the mall and we decided to go to the movies.

"What are we going to watch?" She asks.

" Paper towns" I answer her. She smiles and walks to ticketing booth and I turn to the snack corner.

We ate our snacks while watching the movie. Cara is really pretty and she acts really well. It's my first time to see her acting.

The movie was thrilling. I found myself getting more and more interested at the movie. So we ended up watching another one.

I checked the time on my phone as we walked outside the cinema, it's six already. I looked at Sam and she's checking her phone too, she turns to me.

"Mum's gonna cook dinner. You should come" She invites me.

"Haha yeah of course I'll come."

Her phone rings so she answered it. We head to the mall's exit but she is walking too fast. And I got stucked in a crowd of people. Why is there a lot of people here anyway?

I escaped from the crowd and run after her but then I crashed into someone.