Chapter Five.

It was another glorious morning with the sun sining, beaming, glowing down on the small room of the small house in the small village where Charlie lived. Charlie woke up to the sound of the birds singing which he thought was the most stunning sound to wake up to, just perfect, and the smell of porride mixed with nutella and sugar for breakfast which was one of his favorites!
Charlie ran downstairs still in his pyjamas and ate up all the chocolate and sugar porridge, went to get showered and dressed and then ran out into the garden to plan when he had a visit from little Tyson. "Lut cee wut the crdid all sas!" yelled Tyson from his wheelchair on the patio which Charlie transelated into, "Let's see what the crystal ball says!"
Charlie and Tyson went back inside and asked his father to get it down from the shelf, and thier father Prayed with them and Charlie and Tyson had thier hands clasped tightly listening to his Prayer. His father had said, "Show us a miracle of God!"
They said Amen and watched the crystal ball as purple, silver and gold all swirled at the speed of light looking like the sun in the middle of thier room. It was so bright! and they were almost blinded by the brightness. Then in the middle of the crystal oracle ball they saw Tyson walking and talking, a real miracle of God! And suddenly Jesus Christ appeared in the middle - they could see the images like visions inside thier heads at the same time as inside the crystal oracle ball!
Jesus was knelt Praying to God His Father.... Then he stood up and walked out of the ball, but only the children could see him standing in the room, and the father knew he was there and asked him to show himself to him, and Jesus did and held Tysons hands and pressed his fingers to Tysons lips and said, "Truly I tell you: You will walk and you will talk." Tyson held onto Charlie and stood, and then Charlie's a father took him by the hands and led him and he took his first few staps, "Look at me! I'm walking! I can talk too!!" exclaimed young Tyson who was completely beside himself with happiness, bliss and joy!!
"My Lord. he is really you." said the father to Jesus with tears in his eyes... and he fell into Jesus's arms crying while Charlie jumped around the room celebrating!
"Tell everybody what you have seen and bring the crystal oracle ball to them so that they can be healed. Then, let there be a feast!"
And so that was exactly what Charlie, Tyson and his father did - they took the crystal oracle ball to church the next day, but before they put the oracle ball back in the cupboard this day they asked Jesus if he was going to go...perhaps back inside the ball and dissapear in a vision... but Jesus Christ said, "For I Am Always With You."