8

Icy delivered the final blow, her sword slicing through the air with precision. Prince Hwa crumpled to the deck, defeated.

Lexi and the others swiftly dispatched the remaining crew members, securing victory.

As the dust settled, Icy approached Prince Hwa's lifeless body. She gently lifted his crown, the symbol of his fallen reign.

With a heavy sigh, she vanished into the shadows, unnoticed by the jubilant crew.

"Victory!" Lexi shouted, her voice echoing across the dock.

Carat, Jax, Nathan, and Kimi cheered, their faces flushed with triumph.

The weight of Prince Hwa's tyranny lifted, they reveled in their hard-won freedom.

"The Black Deck's Tavern!" Kimi suggested, grinning. "We'll celebrate our victory in style!"

The crew roared in agreement, streaming toward the tavern.

Inside, the Black Deck's patrons welcomed them with open arms. Drinks flowed, and tales of their bravery spread.

Lexi raised her mug. "To Icy, the unsung hero!"

The crew echoed the toast, though Icy remained absent, her whereabouts unknown.

In the shadows, Icy watched, a hint of a smile on her lips. She knew her work was done.

The crown, now in her possession, symbolized the end of Prince Hwa's reign.

As the night wore on, the crew's laughter and stories filled the tavern.

Their bond strengthened, forged in the fire of battle.

A new era dawned, free from Prince Hwa's terror.

And Icy, the mysterious pirate, disappeared into the night, her legacy forever etched in the annals of history.