Chatper 6: whatever you want to name it

.-.-.-.-
Lumoi P.O.V

"Haruhi.....I..." My voice quivered.

"Please, please....tell me that you love you me." She begged.

I pushed Haruhi off me and stared into her chocolate brown eyes.

"Haruhi, I do love you," I said.

Her eyes lit up with happiness but I bit my lip looking away.

"I'm sorry I just can't accept these feelings cause I know you love someone else more then me."

Haruhi hiccuped from crying to much. She sniffed and started crying harder.

"N-No I...I really do love you, Your brother means nothing to me anymore,I-" her voice breaking.

There has to be a reason why she's acting like this. Surely, I know Haruhi is straight. Wait, I've got it.

"Haruhi," i said looking at her once again.

Her cheeks were burned red and dampened with tears. Her eyes remained pink and puffy and she hiccuped every once in a while.

"You don't have to fall in love with me because I saved you back there." I stated.

"W-What?"

"It's like when you want to repay someone for doing something great for you. You wanted to repay me with love."

She continued to look at me flustered.

"Haruhi, you're welcome. You saying thank you is all the repayment I need." I smiled.

"T-Thank *hicc* you." She said.

"And c'mon, me and you are best friends. Nothing can change that anymore." I winked and her.

"Yea." She smiled.

.-.-.-.-.-

Me and Haruhi continued to walk to my house. Then I felt some strange presents. I sniffed around, I know that scent.

"Roses, lilac, and must," I said.

"What?"

I stopped in my tracks.

"And someone smells like the tea I spilled on them today." I stated.

I quickly turned around and shot around the corner grabbing two peoples ties.

"Gotcha!" I exclaimed.

Right in front of me stood Tamaki and Kyoya, the king duo.

"Don't even think about moving!" I shouted behind them.

Behind them, slowly trying to creep away was the twins. At least Mori and Honey had the decency to not follow us. I yanked Tamaki's tie down, and he face planted on the floor. I stomped my foot onto his head and looked up to Kyoya.

"What the hell are you following us for?" I inquired.

"We wanted to see what you guys were up too, have a problem?" He said his voice getting deeper.

We partically head butted each other at this point, like bulls locking horns.I gritted my teeth at him and furrowed his brows.

"Listen bassy, don't ruin my time with my best friend."

"Would you stop calling me bassy!"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Till I write Again~