Frenemies

You guys have known me for a long time, you've seen me as a diva, as a general manager, as just about everybody's girlfriend but most importantly you've seen me as the longest thing divas champion of all time! I love that divas title and so does Paige, and on Raw the Bella's used that love to turn us against each other, the had a plan and kudos to them it worked. But because of that and sooo many other reasons, at wrestle mania I will step up to those pampered, prissy, plastic mannikins and I am going to beat them. The only question I have is rather or not I am doing that alone, so Paige rather you want to join me in this ring in front of 70 thousand people at wrestle mania-is entirely up to you.
~Aj Lee
*Paige music hits and she comes out*

Aj...Aj my little pumpkin, I love how you just want to skip passed what happened on Raw but you are not fooling anyone. It's been nearly a year since I debuted the day after WM and beat you for the divas title and I know that you don't want be to have it back- it is obvious
~Paige

Paige Paige it's not about that, Yeah I want to be champion and when I want something I get it, but now is not the time. Now we got WM and as long as we are threatening each other, we are not threat to them!
-Aj Lee

Ok Aj I completely understand that. I know we have to be on the same page, I know we have to even the numbers, but how do I know this isn't just another one of your tricks so then your gonna screw me over
~Paige

Because I hate losing and you- you are just like me-your stubborn and weird as hell and COMPLETELY out of your mind, but you hate losing too. And that's why at WM we cannot let the Kardashian's win!
~Aj Lee

Your right, so how about we lose this whole 'frenemies' thing and actually become tag team partners
~Paige

*the go to shake hands when the Bella's team song goes off*

+++
I'll continue this one in the next chapter