Mpreg - time to rest

Bob is an owner of a company. Since one week he's in the last month of his pregnancy, ninth month. And his belly is very round, like extremely spherical. It's so damn huge so that he can't even walk normally. He waddles all the time, but who cares? His frame is perfect, so round and enormous.

He has twins and those are big and unnormal active. Every five seconds he feels another kick or punch in his insides.

And it hurts.

He wasn't at work since he has a little bulge-stomach. He doesn't want that anyone at his work knows about his pregnancy.

Yeah, it was ridiculous because pregnancy is fabulous for every human, but he still was ashamed. It wasn't usual for a man to be pregnant. So he doesn't want that someone sees him and that's why he stays at home and does his job by home working.

His out if is out of beige dress pants which suits him just because of the tight belt. Also he wears a big shirt. It was the biggest shirt that he could finde in the store but it still wasn't his size so it was a bit tight on his sphere.

He looks down at his belly and sights. He puts two fingers between an opening between of two buttons and rests them in his belly button. He moans in pleasure as he lightly squeezes the belly button.

His midsection builds up slowly. He squeezes again and his other hand goes down to his penis. Just two times he squeezes again and rubs his section as his phone rings.

"Bob Halsey" he says and explains some air out of his mouth. He hopes, that the call wouldn't take too long and puts his right hand on top on his belly. The left hand still rests on his midsection.

"Hey, it's Maya", she is the assistent. She is very sweet and kind but she is very inquisitively. If she wants to know something, she will.

"Oh, hey Maya. Is everything ok? Did something happen over there?" He asks worryingly.

"Don't be silly. Everything is fine. I just wanted to know how you feel. I mean, you weren't here since seven months, now it's your eighth."

"No, I'm ok. I'm just with my family, you know I want to create a new and better relationship to them" and it wasn't even a lie. He wanted a better relationship to his family, but not right now. He will take care of it somewhen else.

"Yeah, I understand. Wha-" she was interrupted by his loud moan. His twins are kicking him again. He starts to rub his belly. Maybe that will calm them down.

"Are you ok?" Maya asks.

"Sorry, it's just- offff", the babies are hitting him.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing. I'm ju- owww", this babies are strong. He rubs his enormous belly faster.

"I don't believe you. Tell me!" She won't let go. He needs a good idea. Right now. Or he would tell her about his pregnancy.

"My dog bites me" he says. He moans again and rubs the place where a small bulge was formed on his belly and doesn't go away because one of his twins just doesn't move the hand or foot away.

"Seriously? You are allergic to dogs. Spit it out!"

It's over.

He wants to cry.

"I - I'm pregnant"

Silence. He doesn't hear her voice and he couldn't even tell if it's bad or not.

It's rustling on the other line.

"Bob... that's amazing! In which stage?" she asks happily.

He can't believe that she took it that good. He thought she would be discussed or something even worser...