I - One

Chapter one, bitchesss!! Okay, so just an FYI: "⬛️⬛️⬛️" is supposed to be Vessel, just before he was Vessel. If that makes sense.

Anyhow... enjoy!

~

⬛⬛⬛'s body jolted awake. God, he had slept shitty. 'Maybe it was because of last night? I mean... I did drink a lot...' He thought, looking at the clock that hung on his wall. 8.30 AM, the time read. ⬛⬛⬛ sighed, quickly checking his phone for any messages. He let out a soft hum, seeing he had a message from his girlfriend.

~
The wife <3

Hey, look... I don't think we're working out. You're just... how do I say this? A lot. We're done. I'm sorry.
Delivered, 12.30 AM
~

⬛️⬛️⬛️ could feel tears forming in his eyes, his throat stinging as he tried desperately not to cry. He put his phone down, rolling over, staring at the ceiling of his shitty apartment. Why was he like this? In a shitty apartment, having a shitty life, having a shitty mental state. He hated it. He hated it so, so much. Yet, he didn't know better.

⬛️⬛️⬛️ got out of bed, letting out a soft groan as he looking in the mirror, running a hand through his hair. He looked tired, and he was most definelty tired. Anyhow... tiredness aside, he had to get to work. ⬛️⬛️⬛️ walked towards his wardrobe, grabbing his work uniform and some clean underwear before making his way to his bathroom. He put the clothes on the sink before grabbing a towel, putting it there aswell. ⬛️⬛️⬛️ nodded, stepping into the shower, turning the tap on, letting the cold water run down his body...

Worship.

The word suddenly flashed in ⬛️⬛️⬛️'s mind.

Worship me.

What was happening?

Worship.

⬛️⬛️⬛️ looked around, almost scared as he kept hearing the words repeated in his mind. Worship... worship who? "What the fuck!?" ⬛️⬛️⬛️ muttered to himself, turning the shower off, leaning against the wall as he felt a pressure building in his chest. His chest grew tight, making him feel like he couldn't breathe as he slowly sank to the ground, the water that still clinged to his body slowly heating up. What the actual fuck was happening to him?

Worship.

There is was again. This time a voice.

Worship.

"Who are you?..." ⬛️⬛️⬛️ managed to choke out, breathing heavily. No response.

Sleep.

He heard that same voice after a while again. ⬛️⬛️⬛️ closed his eyes, slowly losing his senses as everything around him went blank. The only thing he could hear?...

Worship.