They say that teen love never works out, but to Kit that was a load of rubbish. Aurora had stuck by him through every stage of his career, from his true breakout in the oscar winning show 'Heartstopper', through the abuse he different on social media, eventually forcing him to come out to the world when he wasn't comfortable doing so. She stuck by him through all the criticism he received at a young age, when he was simply trying to become the person he is today. And here they were today, 8 years after their relationship was kickstarted, and they were both happier then ever and got to share their love and passions in their mini-selves, Eloise.

They both could still recall the moment that Kit Connor won an Oscar for his acting in the film "Venom: The Last Dance". She was sat by his side, his sweaty palm clasped in hers as he was waiting for the announcement. And then his category came. As the presenters were talking about the different films, Aurora looked over at Kit and gave him a reassuring smile and squeezed his hands, to which he looked back and gave her a shaky smile back. Even in the most tense, nerve-wracking scenarios she was always able to put a boyish smile on his face, knowing that this was all he ever dreamt of having as a kid. As his name was announced for Best Actor in a Leading Role, tears pricked in Aurora's eyes as she realised just what he had achieved at such a young age. She looked at him as he did the same and just smiled at eachother and shared a tender kiss and emotional hug. Normally they chose not to share intimate moments online or to the public eye but at this moment in time, neither of them cared.

They pulled away and looked eachother in the eye before Kit stood up to shake hands with some the directors and his co-workers before making his way up the stage to collect his award. Aurora couldn't take her eyes of him the entire time he was giving his speech. Not only did he look insanely professional and handsome, but he seemed so sincere. To Aurora, it seemed as though a lot of award winning actors never seemed thankful and as through they expected it, as though they were quite arrogant. But you could tell that Kit totally did not expect this - while he was hoping to recieve it as every nominee would, when you up against the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio and Cilian Murphy, there's no such thing as "getting your hopes up". Kit Connor was only 23 years old and an Oscar award winning actor, amongst some other accolades he had gathered before this. Kit went on to thank his co-workers, close family and friends for their continued support. It was until Kit came near to the end of his speech when Aurora's eyes were once again pricking with tears.

"And last but not least, my dear Aurora. None of this would've been possible without having my rock and my biggest fan by my side. I wouldn't be here today without her and I certainly wouldn't be the person I am if it wasn't for her. It would feel wrong not to dedicate this award for her after everything she's ever done and helped me with. They say time feels so quick when your with the right person because you don't dread a second with them, and that's how these past 6 years have felt. I love you darling, thank you very much everyone!"

By this point, Aurora had a stream of tears flooding down her face, and it was unstoppable. The pure love and admiration she had for one person was something she thought she could never have, and yet here she was watching the love of her life dedicate one of the most prestigious titles of his life to her. His girlfriend. The women he knew he wanted to marry. She knew that a lot of people would be watching her right now but she didn't care. For one of the first times in her entire life, she didn't care what other people thought of her, because she knew that all she needed was her boyfriend, her Oscar winning boyfriend, the love of her life.

As he came back to his seat, he just looked at her. Even with tear stained cheeks and red eyes, she was still the most beautiful girl in the entire world. Aurora lightly shoved him in the chest after he had fully taken his seat and the presenters had moved onto the next category, with the cameras and the audiences eyes off of them.