𝟐. 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐩****

Batao batao first chapter kaisa tha??

Days have passed, and I'm still stuck thinking about that one kiss he left on me

Before him, I didn't know how it felt to be touched with love, but if just his kiss had me spiraling like this, I can't help but wonder, what would have happened if he'd gone further?

I don't know why he disappeared into thin air. Did he think I wasn't the one for him?

Or maybe he decided I couldn't keep up with the wild expectations Kylie keeps talking about.

Either way, I'm doomed to remember my first kiss forever.

It's Saturday, which means, it's my bakery's cleaning day. Time to restock and clean up the bakery .

I invited Kylie over to help or you can say , more accurately, to distract me with her endless gossip.

As I scrubbed the counter, she wasted no time. "Alright, spill! What happened with that hottie? Don't act like you didn't get down to business."

I froze. "Well... we didn't do anything."

Her eyes shot daggers at me. "Don't you dare. You better not say what I think you're about to say."

"...other than a... kiss."

She gasped like I just told her I committed a crime. "Are you telling me you paid that man-the devilishly hot escort, just for a kiss? A kiss?!"

I nodded, feeling the embarrassment crawl up my neck. But I still wonder why he didn't take money , it was escorts job to have sex and get paid for that .

Kylie leaned in, her eyes wide with curiosity, whispering to Ayla. "Wait... was it a kiss on the horizontal lips or the vertical ones?"

I blinked, completely caught off guard. "What? Kylie, what kind of question is that?"

Kylie crossed her arms, her face dead serious. "You know exactly what I'm asking. Horizontal or vertical?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Kylie looked shocked, her eyes wide as when I looked in confusion at her .

"I can't believe you're my sister," she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"The horizontal one is the kind you're showing me . And the vertical one is what your future husband will get to see."

My eyes widened at realisation and I don't know why , I burst out laughing. "Kylie! It was just a normal kiss! On the mouth!"

She dramatically threw her hands up in the air. "Oh, for heaven's sake! I thought we were talking about something way more scandalous! You had me all excited for nothing."

"What a waste of a perfectly good ... No bad hootie man! You could've at least.." she added ,

"I know, I know!" I cut her off, but she was on a roll now.