(6) Daisy

I walk down the halls with Jason by my side. We grow closer to the gorilla and i smile. "Your serious?"

He nods. "Yeah, since i'm apart of a little TV show for WWE, we can go and make a little appearance to talk about the upcoming episode."

I smile lopsidedly. "I can't believe us kids get a little show. How do you get in?"

He smiles. "Don't worry Brooksie, you'll get in."

The guy who handles music smiles at Jason and hands him a mic, playing SSeth's music, but it's mixed with Panic! At the Discos I write sins not tragedies.

He walks out as cheer erupt. I walk out after him an smirk. He grabs my hand and holds it up.

I smirk as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and we both walk down the ramp.

He slides into the ring and offers me a hand but i roll my eyes. Fuck that.

I run around to ring then jump up, grabbing on the top rope and backflip over, just like I did at my little league.

Jason's eyes widen and i smile, sitting on the ropes just like my Aunt Aj.

Jason smirks, turning around to look at a camera. "What's up, bitches?"

I chuckle, rolling my eyes.

"Well, i'm going to clear is up right away. This beautiful girl right here is Daisy Brooks, daughter of Dylan Brooks, our current WWE Divas Champion!"

People scream and i stand up, twirling around. Jason walks over and lays his arm on my shoulders. "Now, i'm here for a good reason. Last week during the hit TV show, Next Generation, Dallas decided to rub him beating me for a chance at the title shot."

I raise my eyebrows. There is a motherfucking title?

"Now, one thin i would like to say, is that he won because he cheated using brass knuckles. I was about to pin him, and what did he do? Cheat. And i wouldn't be surprised if he cheated against Kyle."

He looks over at me. "Now, i would like to say that-"

Suddenly, Seth's music comes on and he's storming down the ramp. "Jason, get the fuck away from that."

I feel Jason's arm leave my shoulder and put my hand to my chest, grabbing the mic from Jason. "Ouch, Rollins, that hurt me in the feel goods."

I hear Seth growl and he enters the ring. "Listen here and listen good, all you Brooks are evil sons of a bitches. You stay away from my son."

I roll my eyes, placing y hand on my hip. "Seth, if i remember correctly, you are the one, along with Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, betrayed my mother, which, she honestly did nothing wrong to you guys to deserve that."

Rollins rolls his neck. "Just stay away from my son, got it, Brooksie Wooksie?" He said, in a baby voice.

I narrowed my eyes as he started to pester me when my mothers music plays. She storms down the ramp and gets in, getting in Seth's face. My eyes widen as Jason let out a 'oohh'.

"Listen here and listen good, Seth. My daughter is none of your concern. You want to be a dick? Leave my daughter out it." She hisses.

Seth chuckles. "She isn't a baby. She can put he big girl pants, unlike you. So immature."

I look at Jason and he nods and i launch myself at Seth, sending us both over the top rope. I land on my feet and when Seth stands up, i run at him, jump up, and slam my elbow in his face, making him fall. I land on my knees, smirking and wiping my mouth like my Aunt AJ used to. I stand up and skip around the ring, holding my hands up. I stop and look down at Seth and look behind me to find Jason rolling out of the ring and intertwined out fingers together and we walk up the ramp.

Jason raises my hand and we disappear behind the curtains.

A/N

Filler chapter i'm still kind of on hiatus but i might upload a bit more