Character Backround/Bio

Admin: I decided to do a page on the backgrounds of the characters so you guys know what's up. Here it is.

Camira: Last Zephirne, a species of air sorcerers and sorceress that have been wiped out by Kotal Kahn. She was the only surviving one of her people and she's pretty formal but random at the same time. She also doesn't eat bird meat cause "birds and her share the same element"

Lana Blaze: daughter of Scorpion, her real name being Alana (Nickname Lana) Hasashi has been raised with the Shirai Ryu until the age of 16 where she ran away to become a motorcycle stunt artist, going by the stage name: Lana Blaze. Her father gave her a few chances to come back but she has always turned it down, so she's considered her father's greatest disappointment and dishonored him.

Luella: She was made from Mileena's blood made by Tanya and Rain. During the Outworld civil war, Luella was created to be a "secret weapon" against Kotal Kahn (along with Shinnok's amulet) but, when Mileena was killed Rain and Tanya took her away. Once Luella was about 28, she started to plot a carefully made plan against Kotal Kahn and to get the throne back in honor of Mileena. Luella considers herself the: "Improved and wiser Mileena" having the abilities to teleport and being able to create weapons out of pure energy.

Plague: An assassin with bad blood with Erron Black. He works for Luella most of the time, and the other time he seeks vengeance from Erron Black. It is unknown if its because of a dark history or of a rivalry, but it's believed that they used to work together at one point.