Chapter 5

She left me with my dad when I was five and it was weird for to call right now as I was thinking she kept saying hello after I was brought back to reality and then anger over through me "what the hell do you want you fucking rude ass" I say after about five minutes she replies "I'm sorry I left you and I want to change that so I want you to come live in the vampire realm with me cause you are a vampire after all and I have something important to tell you so will you come and live with me here" that shocked me why would I want to go with the mother that abandoned me when I needed her the most after think I replied " why should I you were never there for me and frankly I hate you so my answer is no" and with that I hung up the phone not letting her reply. Once I got home the conversation with my mom went over and over in my head I headed to my room not saying anything to anyone and and once I got there I locked the door and jumped onto my bed and just sat there thinking what did she mean something important to tell me that's when I decided to call her back and find out what she meant by that it rang about three times before she picked up and said "hello" "hey it's me and what did you mean by important thing to tell me" I said "meet me at my place in fifteen minutes" she said and with that we hung up and I got my shoes back on and head to my car and headed to her place I was there right on time and was waiting for her and that's when my stomach growled and I knew I was hunger and that's when she showed up " come on I have snacks inside" she said I did as told and headed inside and had a seat and grabbed some food and started munching "have you fathers stomach I see" "that's not what I came to talk to you about what was the important thing" I said then something I didn't expect happened and the price arrived and was standing by my mother "what the hell are you doing here" I said before my mom scolded for using hell "watch your language with the prince young lady" she said "I've already met him and I told him to leave me the fuck alone well I guess you don't get it do you little prince" I said " well kayla I can't leave you alone cause we are to be marred in the next four months" he said and with that i gasped and looked at my mother waiting for her to tell me it wasn't true but it never came with that my anger went wild and things started to fly and smash into thing and my mother said "I told you to tell her gently or something like this would happen" "I'm not marrying your dumb ass I hate you and I will never be your wife" I said and after that I blacked out.