Sticker Party

Dont worry about it

~*WHOA LOOK AT THAT COMPLETE CRACK STORY*~

Dean walked into Cas' room, to see if he could borrow a pair of pants.

"Hey, Cas, can I borrow some pants?"

Castiel turned around, grinning ear to ear with a demonic smile. "Sure, buDDY."

Dean realized then he was covered head to toe in stickers, rainbow puppy stickers, cat stickers, BARBIE STICKERS, and also make up stickers wearing only a tutu and a pink wig.

Dean screams in surprise, very high pitched. Sam comes running in and falls over cause hes a clumsy banana. Dean then passes out.

"Dean, are you okay?" Sam asked, before looking at Castiel and passing out because oh god.

~*SUCH TIME SKIP*~

When they both came about, Castiel had put them in tutus, wigs, and covered them with stickers. And he the 'Im a barbie girl' song.

"IM A BARBIE GIRL, IN A BARBIE WORLDDDD.." Cas was singing very off key.

"Cas, are you high?"

"OH HELLO, I DIDNT NOTICE YOU WERE AWAKE. YOU LIKE THE STICKERS?" He asked in a unreasonable high pitched  voice.

"The.. The stickers are beautiful. Am I naked?" Dean asked, Sam still in shock and saying nothing.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE."

"Oh.." Sam said, finally.

"WANNA PARTY?"

"YEAH!" Dean screamed enthusiactically. "WHERES THE GLITTER?"

Sam still staring in shock, wondering what was wrong with his brother, then suddenly felt the urge to throw glitter at people.

Cas grinned, giving them glitter.

At that moment, Bobby walked in, getting glitter thrown at him.

"HI BOBBY. YOU WANT A STICKER?" Dean yelled, also in a high voice.

Bobby stared at them, wiping glitter from his eyes. "Are you guys drunk?"

"NO." Castiel yelled. "THEY JUST ACCEPTED THE GIRLY."

"How much crack did you guys take this morning?"

"NONE." Sam and Dean yell at the same time, Sam getting the high voice. Castiel shouted at the same time, "5 LINES EACH."

Bobby stared intensely at Cas, then just walked out of the room.

Sam and Dean both stared at him to. "Really?" Sam asked, in a high pitched voice.

"YEAH. IM STONED. YOU GUYS WANT SOME MORE?"

"N.. No, Cas."

"YOU GUYS WANNA WATCH SOME MY LITTLE PONY?"

"HELL YEAH." Dean shouted at the top of his lungs, Sam staring intensely at the floor boards then asked, "When did we get drugs?"

Castiel replied, "I GAVE YA SOME BROWNIES THIS MORNING. YOU WANT MORE?"

"HELL YEAH." Dean replied, while Sam said no but watched My Little Pony.

~*NEXT MORNING*~

The next morning, Castiel wakes up naked, and screeches. He doesnt remember last night. He covered himself with Deans wig.

Sam and Dean are sparwled out over the floor, in a pool of glitter. Sam wakes up at Castiel screeching, and screeches with him. Dean wakes up and they're all screeching now.

Bobby comes in. "You guys want some coffee?"

"WHY'RE WE ALL COVERED IN STICKERS?"

"I dont wanna talk about it." replied Bobby.

"We're you covered in stickers to?" Sam asked.

Bobby stared at Sam. "NO, BOY. You threw glitter at me. Its still in my beard."

"Lets not talk about this again." Dean says.

Then they dont ever talk about it again, or think about it.

They hope it doesnt happen again.

But it dOES. EVERY FIRST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH. Bobby calls it their man period.

The End.

Yeah

That happened

My friend and I wrote this together our favorite part was when Cas shouted "5 LINES EACH" because when she suggested that, we both started dying.

Thats all. -SLIDS ACROSS TABLE- Im just gonna leave this here.