Dean's Pie Party

He finally got his pie you guys

~*Such time skip many wow*~

"Does this pie taste funny to you?" Dean asked, before passing out on the floor. (A/N: anyone who watches the show should get it but worry he doesn't die this time)

Sam flipped, remembering when Dean died every single day. "Oh my god Dean, are you okay?"

Dean was having visions of cake, and dogs.

When he came too, Sam and Bobby were gone and so was the roof, and the house, and the pie.

"Where the hell am I?" Dean said, worry filling his eyes.

"Sam! You better not be eating my pie!"
There was a woosh and a magical cherry pie appeared out of no where.

"If you don't want me to eat this, cluck like a chicken." Dean screamed, clearly delusional. There was no response so Dean shoved his face, mumbling "I love pie" the whole time.

While he was doing that, Cas appeared.

"Hey bud. What the heck are you doing?" Cas asked Dean, the same worry that had filled Deans eyes filling his.

"I'm eatin this pie." dean said, very calmly.

"I can see this," Cas said cautiously,

"But you need to wake up dude."

"But...but I am awake."

"No Dean, your having a demon dream, that pie your eating isn't real. neither was the first one. they were both illusions."

"So... I never got my pie?" Dean asked starting to cry.

"No Dean, I'm so sorry but no. Now wake up. The demons didn't harm you. They just were having fun. now wake up." Cas kept repeating this over and over again.

As Dean opened his eyes, he saw it wasn't Cas but Sam.

"Dude get up. its your b day and I got you pie." Sam said.

"NO... NO PIE, PLEASE GOD, NO PIE!" Dean shouted in alarm. Sam just stares.

The End.