Credit! Warning! Thanks!

Ello wattpaders! Welcome to yet another story within my collection! Now to giving Credit where it's due!

I have to say that the awesome story idea as well as the cover came from the creative brain with one of my awesome bestie ILuvRomanReigns! Seriously, if you love the cover then applaud my friend because hands down it's amazing like its creator!

Second, I may not update this as often seeing that I do not want to pressure myself to the point of driving my insanity levels to unhealthy levels. So, please do not demand me to update because that only stresses me out and I may not always be able.... Just ask me. Also all comments are appreciated and taken into consideration; but be warned that I will not take bashing or inconsiderate statements.

Another thing, please feel free to suggestion ideas because I am opened to hear your thoughts!

Finally, I want to thank all my followers as well as readers for being you and reading / commenting my stories! Thank you because so many of you have helped me with suggestions and encouraging words! Trust me what you do means a lot! Again, thank you!

ILuvRomanReigns: Thank you for the beautiful cover and the idea! :)

~Blake4560, the Mischievous Misfit :)