Character Inform

Name: Emmie Hope Jefferson

Nickname: Em or Hope (Lady Insanity - only Aaliyah calls her that)

D.O.B : January 28, 1994 (21 years old)

Parents: Jeremy and Chloe Jefferson (R.I.P. -both were murdered when she was a teenager.)

Sibling(s): Justice-7 years old and Ashley (unborn child)

Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio (currently living)

current situation: Emmie lives alone in the small home that she was raised; and refuses to move or become close to anyone. Her job is okay; but what can one expect when someone works as a bar tender at one of the more famous clubs. But what she didn't expect was to meet someone who would transform the course of her life and she would change his...

Name: Aaliyah Johnson

Nickname: Ali (Shadow Lady - only Emmie calls her that)

D.O.B : December 26, 1994 (21 years old)

Parents: Christian and Halo Johnson

Sibling(s): Abria - 21 years old (she is Aaliyah's twin)

Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio (currently living)

Current Situation: Aaliyah and her twin live right next door to her best friend, Emmie; and do everything together. They work at the same club and she too has her life turned upside down by one night at work.

Of course, we all know the WWE people so there is no need to go into details about them....

~Blake4560, the Mischievous Misfit :)