Short Story 3/5

You sat on the toilet seat with the results in your hand "what will Louis say , what if he leaves me, I can't raise a child on my own " all these thoughts ran through your head . yes , you were pregnant and you were quite happy that you were having a child but you were afraid of Louis' reaction. You sat in the bathroom for 1 hour until you heard knocking on the door "Babe are you alright in there ?" he questioned from the other side " yea I'll be out in a minute ,can you wait downstairs please " you said wiping your tears . "sure thing " he said as you heard his foot steps get more distant. You washed your face , brushed your teeth and did your hair in a messy bun . 

"There's my beautiful girlfriend "he said as you walked into the living room with the pregnancy test behind your back . "Lou we need to talk " you said " Is everything alright love ?" " I think you should sit down " you said gesturing towards the empty sofa space beside you . You took a deep breath and showed him the test . his eyes widened "your pregnant ?" he said " yea Lou" you replied .A smile grew on his face " O My Gosh we're gonna be parents" he started jumping up and down in joy . you were suprised at his reaction yet relieved . "I'm gonna be a daddy ! yay" he said hugging you followed by a kiss . "Calm down Louis or you"ll hurt the baby" you laughingly said "oh right lily I don't wanna hurt Tommo Jr. " you laughed and said "I'm hungry " "Nandos?" he asked     "Sure"  "now that you'll be eating for two they should really have a happy meal " he jokingly said "O jeez Lou , lets go". 

-- 9 MONTHS LATER-- 

You and Louis have a beautiful healthy baby girl named Elise. 

-- Hope you enjoyed-- FEEDBACK ?