The bad boy's good girl

Hi, I'm Camille. Most people just call me Camille, but my parents call me Camille Anne. I'm seventeen years old and a junior in high school. I'm on the cheer leading team. My best friends, Sophie and liv, are on the team too. I have long ombré hair and blue eyes. I'm about 5'3" and I take after my mother. I have an older brother, Jason, who is in his second year of college. He is way too over protective, but I love him anyways! Sophie has long blonde hair and grey blue eyes. She has an older brother named Sam, he is basically the coolest guy in school. He has this...man clique...me and Sophie think its kinda gay, but whatever, our opinions don't matter. Sophie is seventeen and Sam is eighteen. He gets over protective sometimes even though he's a jerk to her. They have a four year old sister named Elle, short for rochelle. Liv has dark brown hair, so dark it's almost black. She has a twin brother named Oliver and a fifteen year old sister named lexie. So lets get back on track.

~Camille's POV

I woke up to my brother screaming that breakfast was ready. "Camille, get down here your bacon is gonna be eaten by the time your ready!!!" I replied "if you touch my bacon you will never see the light of day again!" As I got dressed. I was wearing a light pink sweater with a pair of light faded jeans and black toms. To finish it off I threw my hair into a high ponytail and put a black bow in it. I grabbed my school bag and my cheer bag and headed downstairs. "What took you so long you slow poke." Said Jason. " hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do." I said. "Well you better do it quickly or your walking to school." Yeah, I'm seventeen and I don't have my drivers license yet, get over it. I packed my lunch and unplugged my phone from the outlet in the kitchen. I headed over to the car. Jason was already in the drivers seat. I hopped in and we rode to school. His college is close to our house so he drops me off on his way to his college. " bye Camille." He said as I got out. "Bye Jason." I replied. " don't kiss any boys or I will tell dad." He said jokingly. " ha, says you!" I snapped back. " I shut the door and waved to him, he waved back. Ok off to my first hour, algebra two. I sat down in my seat next to liv. "Hey!" She said. " hey." I replied. "Ok class! I'm going to pass out your quizzes from last Friday and you immediately put them away, okay??" She said with an overly cheery tone. Ms.claire was known for treating us like first graders. After she gave Sam his test, I heard him mumble "shit." Under his breath. "Do you have something you would like to share with the rest of the class, Sam?" Ms. Claire said. "Uhh no?" Sam replied, in the form of a question. I looked at liv and she was trying to hold back laughter. You see, the thing about liv is just about anything will make her start cracking up. "Uh oh liv don't start." I said to her in a whisper. " I can't help it!" She said faking a cough to hide her laughter. All of the sudden the bell rang, saving us from the Awkward moment. I went to my locker and there, standing at MY locker, was Sam Felton. " ugh, what do YOU want?" I asked. "I just want to know what Sophie wants for her birthday!" He said defensively. " aww isn't that sweet!" I said. "Just tell me what she wants!" He half yelled. "Ehehehe fine, she wants an iPhone 5s." I replied, feeling defeated. "Really?" He asked. " she is such a white girl." He said to himself, causing me to burst into laughter. " haha it's true though." I said. "Haha yeah." He replied."I have to go, the bell is about to ring." I said. "Ok, bye." He said. No thank you? Rude. I went to my next four classes. (Having third lunch sucks!)