My story.

I wasn't ever a green-suft. When I was born, I was a normal girl, born in a city. Until I got to high school, everything was normal. I had friends and my grades were good. Then, one time in science, my life changed. You can call it ruined.

The teacher did an experiment. She asked me, if I could helped her. So I did. But the dangerous cutaneous-caustic acid splashed on me. To be exactly, on my head. I fell on the ground, and just thought I would die. It hurt much. Very much. I could swear, she did it NOT by an accident. Before I was passed out, I saw a little smile on her face. I woke up in the hospital, a nurse stood in my room. I asked her what happened. She told me everything, and also that my skin got burned to 90% on my head. So I will never ever be able to go on street without anything to cover my head. I started to grasp, that nothing will be in my life like before. "Strangely your hairs are still here. That are the 10% that didn't burned. It's just... they are not like before. They are not blonde anymore. They... they are green.", the nice nurse said to me in a calm voice. I didn't understood. Green? How the hell. Ok, brown. Yeah. Black. Ok. But... Green?

MY LIFE AS GREENY.

When I got out of the hospital, my head was bandaged. I've not smiled since this day. I still went to this school, but when I first came back to it, everyone laughed at me. And with everyone, I mean everyone. Also my best friends. And also, this fucking teacher, that ruined my life. When I came in the science classroom, she moved her corner of the mouth. I just stared at her. I decided, to take vengeange. She was the first victim of mine. She had to stand for her behaviour. She had to!

Me, now looked like a skull with green hair, could not even go outside my own home, without laughing or staring from other people. My fucking life was ruined. I was the living skeleton.

So, I decided, to take vengeange. I stole the acid from the school, and followed my science teacher after school home. I took off my shoes, so I went barefoot. I also didn't wear gloves. I mean, who wants to get a 13-years old kid in prison? I told my parents, that I slept over a friend's. So I hid mystelf in a wardrobe. When the clock turned 12 a.m., I went over to her bedroom, shook the acid all over her face and left a letter there:
"Hope you feeling well :) Have a nice residual life. In love. GTS."

Then I ran away from there, as fast as I could. After 1 mile away, I sat down near a forest. I watched the sun goes up. I couldn't help but laugh. This was the beginning of my career as Greeny the Skull.