Introduction

Monica P.O.V
Wassup yall my name Monica. Imm 15years old from Baltimore. My life chill except for the fact tht my moms a whole crack whore. Buh I'm living ya know the bills paid I got nice clothes ..I'm not broke or anything wanna know why? Cuz my moms a stripper too. She make good money buh we still living in the ghetto watching people get shot erryday. Idk my dad. Every time I bring him up my moms yell so I just decided to let it go. He either dead or just don't give a crap about me so I'm not stressing it now more. I got some news tho..my mom met this man at her club. I never met him buh from what I hear he treats my moms nice so thts all that matters. They posed to b getting married and I guess thts cool. Oh and he has a daughter same age as me.

Michelle P.O.V
Hey you guyss. My names Michelle. I'm 15 and I'm living THE LIFE. My daddy has moneyyy. He tells me that he used to b a hustler buh now he owns a couple shoe stores here and there. So now his money is legal lol. As far as my mom I don't necessarily care for her. Her and my daddy weree married until I came along. She blamed me for everything, she acted like I was the reason they got a divorce. I used to go see her every other weekend but now I don't see her at all. She never liked me and all I ever did was love her. Buh who cares I got my daddy. He loves my unconditionally and I love him too. My daddy told me he proposed to some stripper. Idkk how I feel about tht like really..a stripper ? She makes him happy so I'm happy buh if she just using him for money she got another thing coming trust and believe. And let's not forget she has a daughter my age..i like being the only child I like all the attention on me buh I guess I just have to stay positive and act right for the happiness of my daddy.